This chick has some balls...

Boost-n-Juice

We used to jump off these huge power line structures that went out across the lake. I felt climbing them was the most dangerous part. We didn't go near the actual power lines, however, we did have to go through as section of bobwire they put around it about halfway up. Luckily, nobody ever got hurt passed some blood blisters.

Guest turboteg2nv
Surface tension owns all who attempt somthing that stupid.

Maybe we should soap the water before attempting this?

I did this once near the New River in W. Va...I wouldn't jump because I was too scared...until I drank myself fearless and decided to try it.

Maybe we should soap the water before attempting this?

I did this once near the New River in W. Va...I wouldn't jump because I was too scared...until I drank myself fearless and decided to try it.

was this the potomac river that borders w.v. and m.d?

damn look how long shes under water! oh SHIT ahaha that blows for her, hope she was ok

If she came up face down, she's not ok. at the very least she has 2 bags of water in her chest.

When people watch stuff like this, does anyone else ever think it's just staged? Maybe I'm just eternally skeptical. Or omnipotent.

Could have been, but that would have had to been supergirl to have presence of mind to know which direction was backwards after she hit the water, and to swim that way to get out of frame.

I used to jump a cliff. I often wondered if there was an old dead (neutrally buoyant) tree floating along beneath the surface.

I still jumped.