Dick Clark's Blue screen or strings?

thorne

Kind of tasteless if you ask me to make fun of the guy. He had a stroke in 2004. No he should not have been showboated this year, but if ANYONE in your family was made fun of in that manner, it would not have been respected, by those on here. You can give him the same respect.

Kind of tasteless if you ask me to make fun of the guy. He had a stroke in 2004. No he should not have been showboated this year, but if ANYONE in your family was made fun of in that manner, it would not have been respected, by those on here. You can give him the same respect.

Gotta agree there. Thorne's always the first one to jump on here asking for prayers for some member of his family. Kinda hypocritical to make fun of the guy. Though I do agree that he should've retired after said stroke.

He's still showing Seacrest the ropes. My guess is he'll be the new Dick Clark for many, many years to come. We'll prolly see him have a stroke when we're old and gray.

Though I do agree that he should've retired after said stroke.