All C5 ZO6 owners

Sam1647545489

So ya couldn't sell it outright ? That's sad :( May I ask how much you'd be looking at in trade-in modded versus stock?

Trade in the guy at mcdormans is saying close to 30 stock since it is a low mileage car and is very clean body wise and interior wise. They dont even want it the way it is, they say it would be a hard sell for them. Honestly the guy said it was modded to much.. :cool:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade in the guy at mcdormans is saying close to 30 stock since it is a low mileage car and is very clean body wise and interior wise. They dont even want it the way it is, they say it would be a hard sell for them. Honestly the guy said it was modded to much.. :cool:

Damn, I'm taking mine to McDorman. Dealership in Michigan, where I got my truck, offered me $28k for mine. I told them to piss off.

Damn, I'm taking mine to McDorman. Dealership in Michigan, where I got my truck, offered me $28k for mine. I told them to piss off.

You gotta take in mind that I am buying another vehicle off of them as well so of course they will give alittle more since I am buying brand new.

Sam - I too plan on talking to McDorman. My car is stock with the minor exception of the borla, K&N filter, & short throw hurst shifter. Having kept her this way & now thinking of a change / sounds like I'll do better as numbers unfold? Thanks for the enlightenment -

Tom

You gotta take in mind that I am buying another vehicle off of them as well so of course they will give alittle more since I am buying brand new.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif

Our TrailBlazer, which stickered for $37,955, accelerated to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds and ran the quarter-mile in 14.4 seconds at 96.3 mph. The last Hemi-powered Charger RT we tested hit 60 mph in 6.2 seconds and blitzed the quarter-mile in 14.3 seconds at 98.6 mph.

Our TrailBlazer, which stickered for $37,955, accelerated to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds and ran the quarter-mile in 14.4 seconds at 96.3 mph. The last Hemi-powered Charger RT we tested hit 60 mph in 6.2 seconds and blitzed the quarter-mile in 14.3 seconds at 98.6 mph.

Is it a TBSS or just a regular TB?