WVU v. OU

Orion

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it'd be nice to see WV win after their coach ditched em.

Hell yea. And it'll shut up the OU "we shoulda been in the championship" bandwagon.

Though that blocked kick was pretty cool.

WOW wide.fucking.open!

No shit, they sold OU on the run and there was nobody within 20 yards of that guy!!

Could be interesting with OU blocking that field goal and cooling off WVU maybe!?! Wish I didn't have to be up so early so I could watch the rest of the game.

Guest 78novaman

WV has been playing with emotion but not out of control. Much to my surprise their mostly one sided offense has been working, mostly due to mis-tackling by OU. I really thought this game was going to be about a billion to zero OU winning.

I'm really getting tired of crappy officials. In both the last FOX games they have been using NFL officials. Calling wrong numbers, wrong penalties (in the Hawaii game they said by rule the ball will placed on the 2 yard line, in college it's a 15 yard from line of scrimmage). The first 2 WV drives were chock full of offensive holds that the officials turned a blind eye to.

I'm really getting tired of crappy officials. In both the last FOX games they have been using NFL officials. Calling wrong numbers, wrong penalties (in the Hawaii game they said by rule the ball will placed on the 2 yard line, in college it's a 15 yard from line of scrimmage). The first 2 WV drives were chock full of offensive holds that the officials turned a blind eye to.

I thought the crew for the Sugar was from the PAC 10?

Guest 78novaman

Could be they do both and mixed it up?

Oh one thing I was mad about is the lack of a taunting penalty on that schmitt guy for screaming in an OU defenders face.

The BCS officials are college officials... they would not switch officials like that

I didn't think so. I even recall the announcers noting the crew being from the PAC.

I think the Rose crew was SEC or ACC.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

"Hi, WV? This is OU, we just got our first touchdown."

"Oh, that's really great... but we just killed your 2-point conversion."

"...and recovered your on-side kick."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"OU, are you still there?"

*click*

WV answered. :)