Poker run gone bad in INDIANA this weekend!

NinjaNick

[url:cac10]http://www.wishtv.com/global/story.asp?s=6636996[/url:cac10]

Three Motorcyclists Killed on Poker Run

June 10, 2007 02:09 PM EDT

MOORES HILL, Ind.- Indiana State Police say a car crossed the center line and struck at least three motorcycles on a poker run Saturday in southeastern Indiana, killing three people.

The crash occurred at about 3:20 p.m. on Indiana 350, about 30 miles west of Cincinnati.

Police say the crash fatally injured 43-year-old Joseph Hurley II and his passenger David Bartley of Glendale, Indiana.

The other motorcyclists and the car's driver also were injured in the accident.

Police don't know why the car driven by 18-year-old, Bryant Winters on Lilan crossed the center line. Winters was also injured, treated at the hospital and released.

Police are looking for the driver of a 2000's model Silver Chevy Impala with Indiana ‘In God We Trust' license plates for more information that may prove to be valuable to the investigation. The person in the vehicle is not a suspect in the investigation.

Contact Senior Trooper Ben Bastin or Sergeant Dan Goris of the Indiana State Police Versailles District at 812-689-5000 or 800-566-6704 with any known information.

I can't believe they RELEASED the boy! That's vehicular homicide right there! Later I guess it was told that he was being irate and impatient with the traffic jam while police stopped traffic to allow the riders go through and the 18 yr old "KID" got pissed and started to pass. I say COOK his impatient ass behind bars! :beating::beating: