Painted-on eyebrows

Science Abuse

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always did think pam was kinda manly though she did look a lot better 15 years ago, but who wouldn't. Now she really does look like a tranny and after looking for awhile she looks like Stifflers Mom too who was also pretty manly:-)

Evan

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but doesn't this generally warrant for a 3 day vacation? Just curious *shrugs*

Jackson

Nope. Are you implying that it was a threat? A threat refers to a point in time in the future, not the past. It also specifies some form of confrontation, not a lack of it.

Nope. Are you implying that it was a threat? A threat refers to a point in time in the future, not the past. It also specifies some form of confrontation, not a lack of it.

oh Jesus Christ just let it die already. After V8beast's comments, I was willing to bury it. I said my peace and moved on. Honestly I dont have to time to do E-battle because I hurt someone's feelings.

But your idle threats of physical harm WERE and ARE pathetic. I understand you were full of emotion and felt the need to convey that had I spoken those same words to you you would've "kicked my ass". Why make these so called "threats" when we are all aware that nothing will come of it. Its not like your going to drive your happy ass up to Columbus to meet me, so drop it. After all I wouldn't want to detract from such a quality thread as "painted on eyebrows" with this kind of rhetoric.

You said I was stretching with the comments I made but yet you sit back and justify your comments with a word for word definition from the dictionary. Quoting past/present tense as some sort of arbitrary excuse to make said physical threats? Who's stretching now?

Trjackson, your absolutly right. Grammar and past/present tense aside, it was a threat. But Im not here to tell the admin's how to do their job. If they feel the need to interject they will. If not, I wont lose any sleep over it.

Eric's comment was borderline. Very very borderline. He didn't come out and say he was going to kick your ass, but he definitely wasn't offering to help you bake cookies either. I'm not going to ban anyone. Yet. But let it go guys.

Eric, Ryan (Carl?) If you want to bicker or (heaven forbid) provide helpful cancer support, then take it to PMs so I don't have ban you. I'm busy, I have clutch parts to go buy.

Gotta go with Tilley on this one. I can wash her eyebrows off my pillow case the next day. :D

Winnar!

Gumball Girl is hawt too. I wouldn't kick her naked ass out of bed until after i was finished. She looks like the kind of girl that would wake you up by holding a knife over you. Fucking psycho girls.

oh Jesus Christ just let it die already.

I Didn't bring it up. Why did you put Kick Ass in quotes? No one said that. The point of what I said was simple, and for your own benifit: Watch what you say to people in person, because they react differently. I don't even think you need a beatin, you used words, so will I. ;)

I'm sorry you felt threatened, would you like some milk? Would you like to meet me? I'm in Columbus every weekend. Now that you're suggesting that we meet, I feel like you want confrontation and I've been threatend. :o

Edit: Sorry Jason, posted at the same time. :o We've been out and about together in the days of Stock LX and da Street Sniperz. The most threatening thing I do when faced with a beligerant goon is smile. :)

Seriously, I'm not sure I could get off if I rolled her over and found fake eyebrow smeared all over her face and bald spots. Seems too much like mange. Picture that in your head, seriously.

Seriously, I'm not sure I could get off if I rolled her over and found fake eyebrow smeared all over her face and bald spots. Seems too much like mange. Picture that in your head, seriously.

Hit it from the back.

And I hate you for ruining my triple post.

I Didn't bring it up. Why did you put Kick Ass in quotes? No one said that. The point of what I said was simple, and for your own benifit: Watch what you say to people in person, because they react differently. I don't even think you need a beatin, you used words, so will I. ;)

I'm sorry you felt threatened, would you like some milk? Would you like to meet me? I'm in Columbus every weekend. Now that you're suggesting that we meet, I feel like you want confrontation and I've been threatend. :o

Yes your right, you didnt say the specific words "kick ass" I was simply stating thats what you implication was, and I was/am right. I dont mind saying the things I say in person at all. Its all in the delivery, I happen to have a very dry, witty sense of humor. Had I said those things to you in person you would've understood that by the way it was said and its reflection. Even if you would've taken it personal Im positive you would'nt have "kicked that fucking box out from under me" not for fear of a physical backlash, but because I genuinly think that your smarter than to take something to that level before it needs to be. Am I right? This was the reason I was caught off gaurd by your initial remarks. You lost your composure, thats sad. You actually let some cholo's internet remarks get to you. The point of what you said was not for my own benefit, it was some sidehanded, bullshit, e-threat as backlash for my unknowingly touching a nerve with you.

Oh and who said I felt threatened? There is a big difference between BEING threatened and FEELING threatened. As stated in my former post, I never felt threatened because I never took your words seriously. I know you meant them as such, I just didnt receive them that way.

I've said my peace... AGAIN... I've ackowledged my own pitfalls for not being more sympathetic to cancer patients, and towards your fragile emotional nature. If you want to cry, pout, threaten, stomp your feet, and then turn around and try to compose yourself by making posts like the aforementioned one.... go ahead. You flip flop more than a politician.

Droptop: Im sorry for making this go on FAR longer than it should have. As I said before Im in no position to make demands on the Mods and Admin's about who should and shouldnt be banned.

/topic

unknowingly touching a nerve

Dude, you tried to make me and everyone else feel bad for being insensitive to cancer in the most bullshit way possible to make yourself feel righteous. You knew what you were doing.

Kick them out of bed? I wouldn't have picked them up in the first place.

My question stands, who's idea was this? Those girls are perfectly capable of growing them. The hottest women in the world have real ones. Why is it even a choice, who told women that this looked good?