Hello!

Flybye

yea ide appreciate that when the times right ill hit you up and see if soemthin can be worked out

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that. When the time is right I'll hit you up and see if something can be worked out."

GOD DAMMIT. It would take two fucking seconds, and a just a brief moment of clear thought, for you to actually make this a intelligible post. Please forward me the name of your English teacher. I will then forward it, and also some of your posts, to the State Board of Education in the form of a formal complaint.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that. When the time is right I'll hit you up and see if something can be worked out."

GOD DAMMIT. It would take two fucking seconds, and a just a brief moment of clear thought, for you to actually make this a intelligible post. Please forward me the name of your English teacher. I will then forward it, and also some of your posts, to the State Board of Education in the form of a formal complaint.

Hey :asshole: blow me I really don't give a fuck about your gramatical bullshit

yea ide appreciate that when the times right ill hit you up and see if soemthin can be worked out

sounds good man....

btw, i still have some parts left over from mine if your interested. ill cut you a killler CHEAP deal on everything to clear up some garage space

struts/springs

shifter/booger bushings

eyelids

triple pillar pod

pcm reset kit

vacume lines

lots of plug wires

crashbar ec etc etc etc

sounds good man....

btw, i still have some parts left over from mine if your interested. ill cut you a killler CHEAP deal on everything to clear up some garage space

struts/springs

shifter/booger bushings

eyelids

triple pillar pod

pcm reset kit

vacume lines

lots of plug wires

crashbar ec etc etc etc

sweet ill defentaly be picking up the struts an springs if there aftermarket cause my 4x4 needs to be LOWERD! and the tripple gauge piller...buttt i gotta wait till i get paid lol hit me up on a pm on what you would like to get rid of them for

sweet ill defentaly be picking up the struts an springs if there aftermarket cause my 4x4 needs to be LOWERD! and the tripple gauge piller...buttt i gotta wait till i get paid lol hit me up on a pm on what you would like to get rid of them for

pm being sent now

Guest hotrodmama024
i know....nice enough to beat you! lol

so you got any big plans for this year? i may be getting another srt for myself

thanks alot :D how have you been doing? talk to natasha and john lately?

oh and i would also like to get ahold of big steve if any of you can direct me to his handle :cool:

Yes i have talked to John and Natasha.

I will let Big Steve know, if he doesnt yet. Nice seeing you on here!

So how many cars did you win by?

shit...i dont remember. we went out a couple times and did a few races each night. all i know is that iwas bone stock and he was staring at my tail lights everytime :D

dammmmmm hating on me...doug me you 40 roll this weekend my fmic did very well...leilani me you rematch this weekend...new axels are cominh in and i think wait i KNOW im hghonna beat you this time

no hating, just giving you shit! LOL

if the weather is decent MAYBE......but as of right now my car is pretty much out of order. a new FMIC on an srt does help out quite a bit. i noticed a good difference. nothing too crazy, but it did pull a bit harder up top. after putting on a bigger turbo an upping the boost you will really notice a change :cool:

With my fmic I picked up 4 tenths in the quarter....ask thorne an true blue they use to beat me but 5 cars...now I beat both of them...an thorne went to a bigger turbo too!!! I beat turbo rust that rusns 12.50s ish wooo leilani me an doug 3 wide if the weathers nice annnn my axels r in...havin trouble finding them for a good price

:doh:

With my fmic I picked up 4 tenths in the quarter....ask thorne an true blue they use to beat me but 5 cars...now I beat both of them...an thorne went to a bigger turbo too!!! I beat turbo rust that rusns 12.50s ish wooo leilani me an doug 3 wide if the weathers nice annnn my axels r in...havin trouble finding them for a good price

i know they help quite a bit....remember i had an srt for 3 years before buying the gto. i used probably almost every part out there on my car atleast once. i had 3 different fmic's not including stock. thats pretty much how i have a trader rating of over 100 psitives on srtforums and all the other neon boards! LOL

guessing your mods and with a set of slicks you car should be good for MAYBE a high 12 or so. remember srt's perform alot different on the highway than on the track. i remeber the one time i only had maybe $500 worth of performance parts on the car and ran a 12.8@108. filled the bottle halfway made a few more passes and still never ran better than a 12.8...i just trapped around 7-8mph higher. (traction & kept grinding 3rd) they are quick cars and im happing your enjoying it. im not gonna lie when i say that i almost get a teary eyed everytime i see one or think about mine

i love the gto, but trading in the srt was a stupid mistake

haha....actually here is a vid of my old car with the new owner driving it. still has some of the mods i traded it in with. but nothing to crazy on it now, and i don think he has done much since buying it.

:doh:

i know they help quite a bit....remember i had an srt for 3 years before buying the gto. i used probably almost every part out there on my car atleast once. i had 3 different fmic's not including stock. thats pretty much how i have a trader rating of over 100 psitives on srtforums and all the other neon boards! LOL

guessing your mods and with a set of slicks you car should be good for MAYBE a high 12 or so. remember srt's perform alot different on the highway than on the track. i remeber the one time i only had maybe $500 worth of performance parts on the car and ran a 12.8@108. filled the bottle halfway made a few more passes and still never ran better than a 12.8...i just trapped around 7-8mph higher. (traction & kept grinding 3rd) they are quick cars and im happing your enjoying it. im not gonna lie when i say that i almost get a teary eyed everytime i see one or think about mine

i love the gto, but trading in the srt was a stupid mistake

haha....actually here is a vid of my old car with the new owner driving it. still has some of the mods i traded it in with. but nothing to crazy on it now, and i don think he has done much since buying it.

yea i never did see your old car...well my car ran a 13.08 @108.9 mph on bald fusion hri tires in 30 degree weather at dragway 42 with a cool british or what not guy named carl...on this site ,..and i spin threw first second and 3rd...i belive if i had traction on these crappy tires i could run a 12.9 an not sur ewhat i coudl run on slicks...and that run was with a b&b dp agp w/g set to 17/14 ebayfmic ed hard pipes 360 bucks in parts woooo

Guest hotrodmama024
dammmmmm hating on me...doug me you 40 roll this weekend my fmic did very well...leilani me you rematch this weekend...new axels are cominh in and i think wait i KNOW im hghonna beat you this time

Awwww you know i wouldnt hate on you!! I just think its funny you keep wanting rematches.

Why you keep wanting re matches? You just like looking as my sexy ass, dont you?

3 wide soulds fun! Maybe i will have a challange now. hehe

Guest hotrodmama024
lol i want a rematch because i know youll race me annnnnd cause if my car ever gets fixed itll be a good match

Fixing your axle isnt going to add horsepower. Try again! ;)

Fixing your axle isnt going to add horsepower. Try again! ;)

This is true but having one bent an one broken axe gettin horsepower to the groud with out an loss is hard to do ...u sound like ur back bedling ur not scared of my 4banger neon r u lol....

Welcome! (i've been here long enough to say that right?)

Hijacking this thread...

Initiate bench race:

zomg mai kar iz guna beat u so bad u has no idea paul, git da 60 trim n pray.

I'm bored at work and it had to be said.