Hello!

Flybye

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha james you'll see what I've got up my sleve....all I have to say is then u me 40roll goin down...

Doug what r u doin to the gto bro?

not much, just the normal mods............... i dont think you and the neon should have anything to worry about :D

and whats up steve, how you been? send me a pm...so we can catch up a bit

btw- my vote is for leilani again ;) my car may be down this weekend and its getting cold again

not much, just the normal mods............... i dont think you and the neon should have anything to worry about :D

did u mean that as in the gtos gonna kick myass or to james with teh dsm thinking hes gonna kick me ass?

did u mean that as in the gtos gonna kick myass or to james with teh dsm thinking hes gonna kick me ass?

not saying it will kick your ass either....ive just been shopping. actually thats what im doing at the moment. lol

it should be a fun year if i can get things together. i have a prett hefty tax return coming too. so i may be having ALOT bigger plans if i dont invest all of it

not saying it will kick your ass either....ive just been shopping. actually thats what im doing at the moment. lol

it should be a fun year if i can get things together. i have a prett hefty tax return coming too. so i may be having ALOT bigger plans if i dont invest all of it

yea since im a full time college student i get a SHIT ton of money back WOOOO BOOOSSSSTTT FTW!

yea since im a full time college student i get a SHIT ton of money back WOOOO BOOOSSSSTTT FTW!

well i worked alot last year and was sub contracting on the side too. now im still running the business/sub contracter. and also claim my son and almost EVERYTHING that i possibly can.

right on man well defetally hope you get a large check so u can come out and play liek you used to with your old srt4(heard about you from random people when i first got the srt4)

haha...well i already calculated some of it up and it was pretty large. and that was a few months ago. :D

and yes i will be coming out...i wont be as crazy as i used to be and ive chilled out alot. but ill still have some fun with everyone. some of my close friends and myself all have some pretty big plans for this year. we plan to be hitting the track more though.

and yes i used to always be out in the srt....btw, when you wanna pick up al these parts. ill sell them to you cheap. you may not need all of it, but if you would like them please let me know. i just need them out of my garage. you can even re sell it al and make profit if you want. ;)

im still waitig on a pm from you about these parts prices and what kind they are?

and let me know when your going to the track this year i went to trails every wednesday threw out the summer for midweek madness(5to 7 time trials and then single elimination bracket racing) and went to norwalk with a groupd of 6 cr memebers and theyh decideed to close it when we got there...so im defetally up for some tract events...gonna do some autox even haha

haha...well i already calculated some of it up and it was pretty large. and that was a few months ago. :D

and yes i will be coming out...i wont be as crazy as i used to be and ive chilled out alot. but ill still have some fun with everyone. some of my close friends and myself all have some pretty big plans for this year. we plan to be hitting the track more though.

and yes i used to always be out in the srt....btw, when you wanna pick up al these parts. ill sell them to you cheap. you may not need all of it, but if you would like them please let me know. i just need them out of my garage. you can even re sell it al and make profit if you want. ;)

Is this Sean? Where you on dubohio? Maybe I'm just confused... I think we raced before at that track in Marion.

Guest hotrodmama024

btw- my vote is for leilani again ;) my car may be down this weekend and its getting cold again

HAHA Thank you! Paul i will never let you win!! lol

Hey... Long time. We all still need to get together for dinner.

i know we do....i just replied to your thread over on buckeyegoats. i cant believe you got rid of the gto. should have kept it and sold the ZO6. because the kid wont get to enjoy that car for YEARS. but it could still ride in the back of the goat.

mine does all the time :D

i know we do....i just replied to your thread over on buckeyegoats. i cant believe you got rid of the gto. should have kept it and sold the ZO6. because the kid wont get to enjoy that car for YEARS. but it could still ride in the back of the goat.

mine does all the time :D

Well get ahold of me sometime so we can all get together. If you dont still have my # just PM me.

The Z06 is John's car. I could never suggest getting rid of it. He loves that thing to much. Plus Ill be the one taking her to day care and so on so I needed something with room. You know how it is. I wasnt about to deal with getting the car seat out of that small area everyday.