Want to go to a show tonight?

Casper

yesterday was my second time ever and i went up to mad river ...it was college day 50% off wooo

I hope you weren't one of the dumb fucks I had to deal with last night.... :o

If not, hope you had a good time and return.

I actually almost posted about that deal. IIRC they are still doing it today if anyone is interested, check the website to be sure.

wasent mean i was rocking it down the doubdiamonds woooo

Lol, that's one of the funnier things I've heard. Doubleblacks in Ohio. Sorry, I know you are new. :p

I'm on ski patrol there, ask for me next time you are there and we will grab a few runs together if I can. I'm mostly there Saturday's from open to ~3, but I may be there other random times. Just for clarification, by dumb fucks I don't mean people who just hurt themselves, stuff happens. There were some drunken idiots there last night. :mad: But that's what makes the Mid Mads interesting. If you were there at about 1am near then main you know what I'm talking about.

Not happy I couldn't make it out Ben. :o I really wanted to go, but had forgotten when I was talking to Coop at your party that I scheduled two of my Midnight Madnesses for this weekend. How was the show?

yesterday was my second time ever and i went up to mad river ...it was college day 50% off wooo

hey paul did you buy your own snowboard and gear or rent it? its something I'm gonna get into.....new hobby if you will, thinking of selling the SS to get into it :grin2:

hey paul did you buy your own snowboard and gear or rent it? its something I'm gonna get into.....new hobby if you will, thinking of selling the SS to get into it :grin2:

haha yea im sure ur gonna sell the ss to go...i rented it this weekend was college days so passes were 50% off wooo...no deals it was 71 bucks for a full day and rental

haha yea im sure ur gonna sell the ss to go...i rented it this weekend was college days so passes were 50% off wooo...no deals it was 71 bucks for a full day and rental

well I'm looking to buy all my gear, just looking for some people to board with when I do