spotted tilley at cosi?

Flybye

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at not saying Hi. Don't be scared he doesn't bite too hard.

Just walk up and say. "Hi, I'm from the internet"

didnt know for sure if it was him? thats why i started the thread. to ask if that was him and his son. and then ask other parents opinions on what they think of the new Cosi?

Well its not really new anymore. Its been there for quite some time now.

And if you want my opinion (since I just had this conversation twice now in the last 24hours) its no where near what the old one was.

deffinatly not that new anymore....but my girl had not been since the old one was up. she really liked the setup of the new one. but it was too much of a change from what we were used to.

one of my favorite things from the original was the coal mine :cool:

deffinatly not that new anymore....but my girl had not been since the old one was up. she really liked the setup of the new one. but it was too much of a change from what we were used to.

one of my favorite things from the original was the coal mine :cool:

Thats what I said.

I love the coal mine. One of the conversations I had they didnt even know about it. I always made sure I went to it every time I was in there.

Thats what I said.

I love the coal mine. One of the conversations I had they didnt even know about it. I always made sure I went to it every time I was in there.

the elevator is what cracked me up....it didnt really even move. you just came out the other side LOL

the elevator is what cracked me up....it didnt really even move. you just came out the other side LOL

Yes, it kind of had a shake to it and wasnt there are screen in it the revolved to make it look like it was going down?

After I got a little older I realized that it didnt go anywhere because the door you entered the mine through had a crack between them and I could see right out to the other side.

Yes, it kind of had a shake to it and wasnt there are screen in it the revolved to make it look like it was going down?

After I got a little older I realized that it didnt go anywhere because the door you entered the mine through had a crack between them and I could see right out to the other side.

something like that...i cant remeber all that well. but i figured it out once i got older too. i had alot of fun times there

Does COSI still have the Streets of Yesteryear? That was my favorite :)

they sure do..ts called "Progress". it isnt the same either, i remeber there was more to do instead of just walk through it. i believe the old one was also bigger with alot more hands on stuff. they dont have the presidents anymore either.

Hierarchy of the Universe

() = open to negotiation

1. (God)

2. (Jesus)

3. Z06's

4. Tilley

5. Son of Tilley

6. Laws of Physics

7. Chipotle

8. Tripple Whopper

9. ?

894,128. Electric Can-openers

894,129. Mustangs

OMG commence the nutswinging

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/happyestblackkidever.gif

Haha. Just when you think all is lost, a thread like this makes you stop cutting your wrists.

"I like to think of 8 pound 6 ounce baby Tilley wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. Cause it says I am Tilley but I also like to party."