nowalk again

luckybusa

Wednesday and Friday they already have insurance purchased.

Two lanes for 9a - 5p

50 - 75 cars $1000 all inclusive (emt, everything)

That's a FUCKING AWESOME deal.

Anthony, I'll PM you with my contact's number.

Wednesday and Friday they already have insurance purchased.

Two lanes for 9a - 5p

50 - 75 cars $1000 all inclusive (emt, everything)

That's a FUCKING AWESOME deal.

Anthony, I'll PM you with my contact's number.

That sounds good????? I really have no clue, but it SEEMS cheap to me.

Does it include multiple Track Preps?

How are accidents handled? The owner pays for the cleanup?

Race Gas availability?

KillJoy

That sounds good????? I really have no clue, but it SEEMS cheap to me.

Does it include multiple Track Preps?

How are accidents handled? The owner pays for the cleanup?

Race Gas availability?

KillJoy

That usually does not include track prep. Nobody includes track prep. It is really cheap. Accidents are always the owner's responsibility. Your car blows, you're paying the cleanup. Race gas is available right down the street at the gas station. I don't know about at the track.

Tell me what kinda deal you can get and we'll talk. We're not doing one lane for what they're pricing is, and they claim they won't do two for insurance purposes.

The GTOAA used Trails last year during our nationals in Columbus...and we used two lanes. I can contact some GTO people who put that on to see what they were charged. ...I like the prep at Norwalk a lot better though and Trails teched us ... Norwalk never has.

• 2 weeks later...
I called Norwalk two days ago to to set up the BuckeyeGoats spring and fall rentals....they still do not have prices set or dates. They did tell me that they will do small rentals on Fridays but that they have to end early because their Friday night programs are going to start earlier.

I was told by Nettie that no one could set days until they got pricing figured out and they'd call people on the list in the order they were added. I'm #3.

She said no more than fifteen cars on Fridays, and events must end by 1pm on Fridays. Plus a price increase? Yeah.

Ironically, the Sales Manager for NTR shot me a PM about an hour ago so that I could set something up with him and the General Manager for our track days. I guess that answers that.

I called Norwalk two days ago to to set up the BuckeyeGoats spring and fall rentals....they still do not have prices set or dates. They did tell me that they will do small rentals on Fridays but that they have to end early because their Friday night programs are going to start earlier.

• 3 weeks later...