hiring construction type work

wnaplay1647545503

We are currently taking applications for the position of operator. Candidate must be at least 24years old, have a valid drivers license, and be able to pass a drug test. We are looking to hire people who want to have a career, not just a job. This is not your typical construction job. Company vehicle provided you take home with you each night. Heavy lifting. On the job training. For more information on what we do, check out our website at www.ohioconcrete.com

You can contact our office at 614-252-1122, or fill out an application at 2935 e 14th ave(off cassady). Feel free to contact me at 614-332-6902 thanks Jason

Earn what your worth. This is not what you think of when you think construction. This is a specialty trade. Its hard work.

Its definately a labor intensive job. Although we try to let the equipment do as much of the work as possible. It really is a great paying job. And with gas prices what they are, having a company vehicle sure helps out. Company uniforms, 401k, and health insurance are also good to have nowadays. Fortunately, we dont lay off in the winter like some other trades. We do slow down a bit but I have yet to see someone layed off in 10 years. The ideal person should be a fast learner(training included), able to think things through, prioritize, and be self motivated. If your just slightly interested, I encourage you to stop by and fill out an application. You really make what your worth. If your the type of person that is tired of working harder and making less, than give us a try.