Who has dyno openings this weekend?

tristanlee85

I searched for a master list of all the shops, but didn't come across anything so i guess if you want my service you can come to me.

I've got 2 cars that would like to do 3 pulls this Saturday or even Sunday if you are open.

Anyone free? I'm not sure how booked places usually are.

So does Slo mo BUT I prefer IPS they have a ineratia based one.

Why? sure for a basic pull it is nice becuase it is faster to load/unload a car. It also may show more horsepower that the dynopak. However, for tuning purpose Dynopaks FTW. It loads the the car to a Specific RPM and holds it there so you can insure all the numbers are correct.

Btw, DynoBrian is a very upscale shop owner, he will treat your car very well.

If you are in the Pataskla area, feel free to stop by Defined Autoworks as well. I am sure Logan and Peter will fit you on the dyno. 12157 E. Broad st.

Jackson

Why? sure for a basic pull it is nice becuase it is faster to load/unload a car. It also may show more horsepower that the dynopak. However, for tuning purpose Dynopaks FTW. It loads the the car to a Specific RPM and holds it there so you can insure all the numbers are correct.

Btw, DynoBrian is a very upscale shop owner, he will treat your car very well.

If you are in the Pataskla area, feel free to stop by Defined Autoworks as well. I am sure Logan and Peter will fit you on the dyno. 12157 E. Broad st.

Jackson

Ummmmm your info is wrong. I can point out a few cars that dynoed at slomo then dynoed at IPS and was lower at IPS Dyno. I would not have personal experiance because when i tried to talk to slo mo I was shunned.

But I like dyno brian. He did my monte carlo and is a good guy.

The dynapac is better for a turbocharged car. I have graphs that prove this. If the car is blown or n/a I don't think it really matters they don't depend on load for spooling. My car made 623rw on the RX7 Store's dynojet, 572rw at Modulardepot's dynojet that load the car and 597rw on Slowmotion's dynapac. The car was setup the same on all of the dynos and the psi was at 18 on all of them.

The dynapac is better for a turbocharged car. I have graphs that prove this. If the car is blown or n/a I don't think it really matters they don't depend on load for spooling. My car made 623rw on the RX7 Store's dynojet, 572rw at Modulardepot's dynojet that load the car and 597rw on Slowmotion's dynapac. The car was setup the same on all of the dynos and the psi was at 18 on all of them.

It wont make a difference what dyno he uses. My old Accord dynoed on Slo Mos dynapac, Dynos tunes roller, and both an Eddie Current Superflow and a Mustang in ground at my school and they all were fairly close together. Car was boosted and i never had problems making boost

Ummmmm your info is wrong. I can point out a few cars that dynoed at slomo then dynoed at IPS and was lower at IPS Dyno. I would not have personal experiance because when i tried to talk to slo mo I was shunned.

But I like dyno brian. He did my monte carlo and is a good guy.

Hmmm, Maybe one of those two dyno's were set-up wrong? Cause I know of 3 cars the dyno'd on RX-7stores dyno and defined autoworks dyno, and those results are quite the opposite of yours. Ask NOPR, he dyno 12 more hp at rx7store dynojet on 2 less lbs of boost. That is just some food for thought.

Jackson

It wont make a difference what dyno he uses. My old Accord dynoed on Slo Mos dynapac, Dynos tunes roller, and both an Eddie Current Superflow and a Mustang in ground at my school and they all were fairly close together. Car was boosted and i never had problems making boost

I also have a graph from being on Brian's dyno. My car didn't make full boost until 6400rpm and on the street it was at full boost at 3000rpm. I have dyno graphs that prove all of this. Maybe it only like this for cars making over 300hp.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Brian and Howard are exellent peolpe,and brian is one good tuner,+1 great shop,and friendly atmosphere!Brian has tuned all my cars before I opened my own shop and recently purchased my own dynojet!