all this gun talk

88lx5oh

I love my XD9, but I also loved my sig, glock, brother/trents Hk, S&W, STI, Kimber, Ruger. I spent over 1k on my TRP tactical 1911 and it was an amazing gun. Well worth the money to me. If you want something for range shooting just stick with a 9mm. All these people talk in the world about whats better, 9mm, 10mm, .40, .44, .45, .50 it all doesnt matter when you put 2 in the chest.

Just a thought go to two or three ranges like Ohio Valley in lancaster, New Albany in New albany, powder room and shoot what they have. Best way to see what you will like.

Pass the glock up and opt for the S&W M&P 9mm or 40cal. Has interchangeable grips to fit a variety of hands, its light and easy to clean. I have the full size and the compact version, I think the compact version is the best thing out in compacts bar none.

I love my XD9, but I also loved my sig, glock, brother/trents Hk, S&W, STI, Kimber, Ruger. I spent over 1k on my TRP tactical 1911 and it was an amazing gun. Well worth the money to me. If you want something for range shooting just stick with a 9mm. All these people talk in the world about whats better, 9mm, 10mm, .40, .44, .45, .50 it all doesnt matter when you put 2 in the chest.

Just a thought go to two or three ranges like Ohio Valley in lancaster, New Albany in New albany, powder room and shoot what they have. Best way to see what you will like.

:cool:

Honestly Hi-Points won't last over 3,000 rounds, but funny thing I heard they were actually half ass accurate :lol:

I know all guns can be hit or miss, but I know quite a few guys that have put way over 3,000 rounds through their Hi-Point and never had a single problem. Most of them have ben carbines, but still they are Hi-Points. My Hi-Point wasn't too bad for accuracy up to about 25 feet. After that, it seemed to be more off. And it wasn't just me, I had many people shoot my Hi-Point and they all pretty much had the same results.

As for the long break in period, I was talking about my S&W Sigma 9mm