A+ for Lindsay Acura

Bigbird

Picked up a 2005 RSX Type-S last night at Lindsay Acura.

A lil background story...A few years back my mom bought a brand new Lancer at a dealership...cant remember which one. But anyway, the guy that sold her the car was a really great salesman. Not pressuring the whole time, very polite, funny, just an all around good guy. Name was Gary Hilton. Well call Lindsay Acura yesterday to see if the car was still there and talk to a guy named Gary Hilton. Didn't register at first but by the time I got there I had a feeling it was him/someone I knew, cause I couldnt quite put a finger on who he was.

Well needless to say it was the same guy, and again he provided FANTASTIC service, and everyone at Lindsay Acura was very polite. Overall a great atmosphere. If I ever decide to buy another Acura I will certainly be going back. Thanks Gary!

they are a great dealership.. i didnt end up buying form them, but they are extremely helpful.. and steer you in the right direction instead of into something THEY want you to buy.. hell the guy even told me i might want to check some other places for what i was looking for, cause they couldnt quite match what i looking for.