Spotted:Whinin

Bigbird

Hi Whinin, I would like to say that I saw you on 315 southbound this morning at about 5:30am(ish). I was in the middle lane in my Black RSX-S with temp tags on it. When you came buzzing by at about 80mph in the 55mph zone...you know the one where the lanes are tighter right by the OSU hospital. Now did you forget that it had been snowing for the past couple hours and the roads were wet, and we were on raised roads, meaning there was potential for ice on said roads? Obviously you must have realized this and figured you would put yourself, and others in danger any way. Next time you decide to do this, please think again....because if I see you doing it I will personally run you into a concrete barrier :)(j/k, just don't drive dumb) thank you and have a fantastic day!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Whinin, I would like to say that I saw you on 315 southbound this morning at about 5:30am(ish). I was in the middle lane in my Black RSX-S with temp tags on it. When you came buzzing by at about 80mph in the 55mph zone...you know the one where the lanes are tighter right by the OSU hospital. Now did you forget that it had been snowing for the past couple hours and the roads were wet, and we were on raised roads, meaning there was potential for ice on said roads? Obviously you must have realized this and figured you would put yourself, and others in danger any way. Next time you decide to do this, please think again....because if I see you doing it I will personally run you into a concrete barrier :) thank you and have a fantastic day!

Wow, this has potential written all over it.

Hi Whinin, I would like to say that I saw you on 315 southbound this morning at about 5:30am(ish). I was in the middle lane in my Black RSX-S with temp tags on it. When you came buzzing by at about 80mph in the 55mph zone...you know the one where the lanes are tighter right by the OSU hospital. Now did you forget that it had been snowing for the past couple hours and the roads were wet, and we were on raised roads, meaning there was potential for ice on said roads? Obviously you must have realized this and figured you would put yourself, and others in danger any way. Next time you decide to do this, please think again....because if I see you doing it I will personally run you into a concrete barrier :) thank you and have a fantastic day!

Seriously when did the police force start using RSX's ?

Lol guys if Whinin doesn't get on here anymore then yes, this is epic fail. All I'm trying to say by posting this is don't drive like an ass on icy roads, its simple as that. I mean I know I've done some dumb things in my life, and behind the wheel of a car. But theres a time to grow the fuck up and realize there is a time and a place to drive like that. AMIRITE?