Laurenitus returns

HotCarl

Remember though, we have Lawrence Wilson coming back who should fill in nicely where Gholston was. I believe he broke his leg in the first or second game of the year. Wilson, Heyward, Rose are all studs.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND...

USC loses quite a bit of seniors, gonna be a big test for us. Can't wait to be there. :D

Well, the issue I am tired of hearing about is

"buts its a home game for them"

It matters only a tiny amount, its coaching that gets over that ; an like traditional OSU fashion we have all this *talent* where are we using it? Im feed up with poor national performances, and ND in the fiesta bowl doesnt count, I mean come on they are worse the App st.

Its a shame when your a coach at Michigan knowing your getting fired but yet devise a great game plan, and MAKE CHANGES throughout the game to win, thats something Tressal cant seem to dycpher yet...

An I cant wait to watch another year of sucky slow Alex Boone, great he is big, but having narcaleptic slothes for offensive line men has done us so well lately...Boeckman should heed the vision of Schonhaft and transfer he is a waste of time, the deep ball? I would exam his eyes for stigmatisms. Its depressing to under achieve with *talent*

USC looses seniors, and gains better freshmen. Pete is the best recuiter in the country, cant say its hard when you have the weather, girls, press, history, so forth and so on

Well, the issue I am tired of hearing about is

"buts its a home game for them"

It matters only a tiny amount, its coaching that gets over that ; an like traditional OSU fashion we have all this *talent* where are we using it? Im feed up with poor national performances, and ND in the fiesta bowl doesnt count, I mean come on they are worse the App st.

Its a shame when your a coach at Michigan knowing your getting fired but yet devise a great game plan, and MAKE CHANGES throughout the game to win, thats something Tressal cant seem to dycpher yet...

An I cant wait to watch another year of sucky slow Alex Boone, great he is big, but having narcaleptic slothes for offensive line men has done us so well lately...Boeckman should heed the vision of Schonhaft and transfer he is a waste of time, the deep ball? I would exam his eyes for stigmatisms. Its depressing to under achieve with *talent*

USC looses seniors, and gains better freshmen. Pete is the best recuiter in the country, cant say its hard when you have the weather, girls, press, history, so forth and so on

I do agree with you about adapting the game plan, Tressel seems to at times be very one dinemsional. The National Championship was a good example of that, we used almost the same 2 receivers all day and I don't even remember seeing Maurice Wells play(and he's faster than Beanie).

Like you mention about Boone, we have another OL coming in that's 6'8" or so and 325lbs. While that's great to have 1 or 2 guys like that it's been obvious we need more speed on both sides of the ball(Vernon Gholston will be missed for this).

One place I don't agree is the "poor national performances", yes we've lost the last 2 big games but under Tressel were 6-2 and obviously in 8 straight bowl games. Under Tressel the winning percentage is around 80% I believe, while he's not perfect obviously OSU has been a much better team under him.

I do agree with you about adapting the game plan, Tressel seems to at times be very one dinemsional. The National Championship was a good example of that, we used almost the same 2 receivers all day and I don't even remember seeing Maurice Wells play(and he's faster than Beanie).

Like you mention about Boone, we have another OL coming in that's 6'8" or so and 325lbs. While that's great to have 1 or 2 guys like that it's been obvious we need more speed on both sides of the ball(Vernon Gholston will be missed for this).

One place I don't agree is the "poor national performances", yes we've lost the last 2 big games but under Tressel were 6-2 and obviously in 8 straight bowl games. Under Tressel the winning percentage is around 80% I believe, while he's not perfect obviously OSU has been a much better team under him.

I retract my statement, poor "SEC performances" with the USC disclaimer to add next year, 0-9 I mean the odds are so low that you go 0-9 its in sane. I mean you have a like 3% chance of winning one in nine. Its a crime.

Hartline can go away, sucks couldnt get open in man coverage once. WHAT A JOKE.

Robo, hes alright. But you have to catch the ball son, dropping the one mircle pass from Geekman in the endzone was a no no.

Small, Where is the "world class" speed man? I have never seen it.

We just drop trow and beg for mercy against the SEC. They are faster, it may not be in a 40 yard dash but the way they play football is faster then OSU; then we get scared an piss down are leg *telling them to slow down*

I am negative because its like reading a story about the boy who cried wolf.

An Boone was quoted saying when we went up 10-0 that we were going to crush them, and this was going to be easy. What a *%^&%$()& idiot, go take your comedy tour somewhere people may laugh at your jokes and not your acting.