I gotta waste 2 hrs till I pick up the girl

Sam1647545489

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

work on your car. I saw the core support you were thinking of buying off v8rx7forum from Steve friday night.

I already got everything I need to fix it. I cant work on it right now, no garage space. But if you wanna call me you can and we can continue this convo on the phone.

I already got everything I need to fix it. I cant work on it right now, no garage space. But if you wanna call me you can and we can continue this convo on the phone.

I said all I have to say everything else would be awkward silence until one of us hung up. And that sir would be strange.

There was a small boy that lived down the street. I never really liked him, he was an ugly child and I knew that someday he would just be trouble. I decided to cut off his ears and make a set of custom earings for my wife for our 25th anniversary. The child scream and would not stop so I cutout his tongue and made a pendant for my wife for valentines day. That little boy doesnt come and play in my yard anymore.