I gotta waste 2 hrs till I pick up the girl

Sam1647545489

There was a small boy that lived down the street. I never really liked him, he was an ugly child and I knew that someday he would just be trouble. I decided to cut off his ears and make a set of custom earings for my wife for our 25th anniversary. The child scream and would not stop so I cutout his tongue and made a pendant for my wife for valentines day. That little boy doesnt come and play in my yard anymore.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I once farted into a small plastic bag, I put a twisty tie on it and left it for 6 months. I opened it at my wifes birthday party. It smelled so bad all of my wifes friends left the party. One vomited in the front yard where the dog was chained up. Thankfully I didnt have to feed the dog that night

I once farted into a small plastic bag, I put a twisty tie on it and left it for 6 months. I opened it at my wifes birthday party. It smelled so bad all of my wifes friends left the party. One vomited in the front yard where the dog was chained up. Thankfully I didnt have to feed the dog that night

You need to watch that video from begining to end. :D

Hey ray, why not call me and tell me all this, actually if you want just leave it on my VM if I dont answer...

Guest Removed

text log

gearhead: hey you fucking queer! get off the internet

reply:who is this?

gearhead:what fun would that be.better just change your number.Ill text your ass all night!

reply:dont msg me!

gearhead:sell that slow ass car yet?

reply:if your tryying to reach sam.its not him.msg him on raceclub and tell him hes a fag!this is zhenya his ex.please dont msg me!

gearhead:lmao then you may call me anytime.and it wasnt on that site!

reply: then where was it?

text log

gearhead:what fun would that be.better just change your number.Ill text your ass all night!

reply:if your tryying to reach sam.its not him.msg him on raceclub and tell him hes a fag!

OH DEAR GOD...... I am LOLING RIGHT NOW... Thanks Rob...

Guest Removed

text log

reply:dont msg me!

reply:if your tryying to reach sam.its not him.msg him on raceclub and tell him hes a fag!this is zhenya his ex.please dont msg me!

gearhead:call me and ill tell you?

reply: call you where?

sam is this a dizzy blonde?

gearhead: on my phone

reply NO, who the hell is this?

gearhead:a sort of freind of his. we have raced together before!

reply:and y r u msg me?

gearhead: call and ill explian it too you!