Good deal on an 06 ZX-14

Casper

:confused:

Your posts confuse bunny.

Lemme brake it down for ya-

The ZX-14 in the linked pictures, has modifications. That are, but not limited to, a bolt-on swing arm extension (as opposed to a new full are, or a weld on unit) with a front end strap kit to match, and an after market exhaust, commonly called a "pipe".

Bike with these modifications usually have some sort of after market fuel computer, such as a Power commander for optimal tuning. Since a modification list is not provided, it is unknown in the said bike in fact as a EMS of any kind.

Did I really just have to do that for a guy that owns/runs a bike forum? ;) :asshole:

Lemme brake it down for ya-

The ZX-14 in the linked pictures, has modifications. That are, but not limited to, a bolt-on swing arm extension (as opposed to a new full are, or a weld on unit) with a front end strap kit to match, and an after market exhaust, commonly called a "pipe".

Bike with these modifications usually have some sort of after market fuel computer, such as a Power commander for optimal tuning. Since a modification list is not provided, it is unknown in the said bike in fact as a EMS of any kind.

Did I really just have to do that for a guy that owns/runs a bike forum? ;) :asshole:

I thought you were being a smartass about it. See, swingarm extensions makes a lot more sense than a "bolt on arm" as you said. Because, well as I hope you know, all swingarms bolt on. And as for "pipe", well generally we call that a "drag pipe" or a "sidewinder", not just "pipe". So, did I break that down enough for you?

:D

I thought you were being a smartass about it. See, swingarm extensions makes a lot more sense than a "bolt on arm" as you said. Because, well as I hope you know, all swingarms bolt on.

:D

Hey-captain of the obvious-

When did I say that swing arms don't bolt on? If your trying to make a point- or a solid "come back," have some merit/evidence/or actual point to back it up. ;)

I And as for "pipe", well generally we call that a "drag pipe"

So-you could not get "drag pipe" out of "pipe"? WTF other modification on a bike would a logical person call a pipe as it is?!?!?!?

No beef Lucifer, but if you going to form a snappy reply of a comeback-actually make it snappy. :)

Hey-captain of the obvious-

When did I say that swing arms don't bolt on? If your trying to make a point- or a solid "come back," have some merit/evidence/or actual point to back it up. ;)

So-you could not get "drag pipe" out of "pipe"? WTF other modification on a bike would a logical person call a pipe as it is?!?!?!?

No beef Lucifer, but if you going to form a snappy reply of a comeback-actually make it snappy. :)

Bolt on Arm and a pipe yo.

Wonder if it has a power commander as well...

You said "bolt on arm". As opposed to a ziptied or glued arm?

"a pipe yo". I understood you meant exhaust...

You call me "captain of the obvious" when in your post you said: "Bolt on Arm and a pipe yo." Uhm, duh. That's why I was kinda like, "Does he know what the fuck he's talking about? Does he really think nobody noticed?"

:asshole:

You said "bolt on arm". As opposed to a ziptied or glued arm?

:

As opposed to a weld on extension-or a full, new one piece drag specific swing arm. :)

"a pipe yo". I understood you meant exhaust...

Thanks buddie.

You call me "captain of the obvious" when in your post you said: "Bolt on Arm and a pipe yo." Uhm, duh. That's why I was kinda like, "Does he know what the fuck he's talking about? Does he really think nobody noticed?"

:asshole:

Ive actually made it though life by guessing. :(

I agree.

Do you guys do anything up north?

We have a few people on there from the Cleveland area. There's a section specifically for Cleveland. I need someone up there to help promote the site though. Obviously the largest amount of people are from Columbus. Several people from here pass the word around and hand out cards. We have a bunch from Toledo and Dayton as well. We need more from Cleveland and Cinci.