any reefers need.....

AJ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry me a river, I have yet to see you out at any function.

Haha! And what "functions" have you been too? You wanna race?

You're the one crying, as usual. You get your panties in a twist quite often. Maybe you should start wearing boxers.

You're the one crying, as usual. You get your panties in a twist quite often. Maybe you should start wearing boxers.

Oh Noez.

Dude, his super awesome project #871 is going to whup your ass.

Too Late"

"MegamanEXE has reported this post:

This is the reason that the user gave:

Everyone is insulting me on a public forum and it hurts. CR Admins should be stopping this type of abuse.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable."

Too Late"

Everyone is insulting me on a public forum and it hurts. CR Admins should be stopping this type of abuse.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

:funny:

Too Late"

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd304/lucanking/pussy.jpg

I never wrote, nor sent a report containing that text. In addition, the fact that you are so unprofessional as to write such a thing makes me wonder what sort of fucked up selection process is used for determining who becomes a mod.

- Every weekend over the summer, we even met and spoke.

- ASR Show

- Every Hilliard Advanced meet

- Dyno days

I only missed the Norwalk day because I was in high school at the time, and could not miss school.

As for the race, if you pay to have my turbo rebuilt, I'm in.

- ASR Show

- Dyno days

I only missed the Norwalk day because I was in high school at the time, and could not miss school.

But, if someone pays to rebuild your turbo, the project will likely change again and then it will be a a 2.3T in god knows what.

But, if someone pays to rebuild your turbo, the project will likely change again and then it will be a a 2.3T in god knows what.

Project isn't changing. I have a car, a fast one at that. I also don't get how the project will change if my turbo gets fixed...

I never wrote, nor sent a report containing that text. In addition, the fact that you are so unprofessional as to write such a thing makes me wonder what sort of fucked up selection process is used for determining who becomes a mod.

It's called a joke, man.

You, sir, need to get a clue.

http://www.cockbag.com/Dr.Phil_23D3/Dr_Phil_McGraw_small_thumb1.jpg

- ASR Show

- Dyno days

Project isn't changing. I have a car, a fast one at that. I also don't get how the project will change if my turbo gets fixed...

I hate to break it to ya man, but if your turbo needs fixed then your car isn't fast. True story.

The three "events" you have listed are bullshit. Come out racing. Columbus Racing. Not Columbus Sitting in a Parking Lot.

I'll pay to rebuild your turbo if you'll race me for the cost of the rebuild plus $1000. You can quote me on this. We can go from a dig, 40 roll, 80 roll, 100 roll, whatever.

I hate to break it to ya man, but if your turbo needs fixed then your car isn't fast. True story.

The three "events" you have listed are bullshit. Come out racing. Columbus Racing. Not Columbus Sitting in a Parking Lot.

I'll pay to rebuild your turbo if you'll race me for the cost of the rebuild plus $1000. You can quote me on this. We can go from a dig, 40 roll, 80 roll, 100 roll, whatever.

On your bike? Ill race you, but not for money. Im a poor college student, and I don't even have $1000 to my name. Hopefully my new job at Liebert changes this.

On your bike? Ill race you, but not for money. Im a poor college student, and I don't even have $1000 to my name. Hopefully my new job at Liebert changes this.

So help me get this straight.....

You have a really fast car, but it needs the turbo rebuilt.

You'll race me if I pay to rebuild your turbo, but you won't race for money.

If I had the money to throw around like that, the car would be fixed. Plain and simple. I will still give you a run come spring, but the car needs a new snail first. I am looking at some Holsets within my room to work, but in the meantime this will have to be put on hold.