My truck pics!

Dan1647545506

1. i do mud run every once and a while. not heavy

2. racing...no

3. i joined this site when i had a diff car.

4. why am i on here? cause i joined in 05 and usually u stay on sites that u enjoy.

lastly i could slam it but i have no intention of slamming my DD in ohio. i was going to but i went up instead. if i lowered it i would do a 4/5 DJM drop. my wheels would be black cobra's 17". roush rear sway bar, paint matching front bumper, roll pan. shit like that.

why not slam your DD in ohio my DD is slammed and does great in all weather! but its also 4wd!

I'll never understand why anyone would make a pre runner. Especially for off roading. You can have the same high speed fun with a 4x4. Most manufactures made the 4x4 models heavier duty as well. Sure you'll need a little more HP for the added weight, but ain't HP what we're all after anyway? A pre runner is fun and all that, but not once you've gotten yourself stuck in a place that any street stock 4x4 could have gotten out of.

I run my trail truck in 2wd on a lot of the trails in Ohio just to see how far I make it and even with 38" swamper boggers and a locked rear end its not impressive. Shifting into 4wd makes a world of difference.

Evan