Sonic at Polaris...

1Quik7

Guest Drew The Pirate
I was less than impressed with IHOP the one time I went. I'm sure it could've just been that particular location' date=' but it seemed like an overpriced Denny's. The service was awful (and they weren't very busy at all), and honestly the food was nothing to talk about. I might give it another chance someday though since it seems like I'm the only person who didn't enjoy it.[/quote']

The service at any restaurant varies vastly server-to-server, day-to-day. I always wince when I see people mention bad service and how they'll never go back again, because you might have a great experience next time.

(former waiter)

The service at any restaurant varies vastly server-to-server, day-to-day. I always wince when I see people mention bad service and how they'll never go back again, because you might have a great experience next time.

(former waiter)

Very true. I've been to a couple IHOPs that sucked, but boyyy, talk about the good ones! Same thing for many places I've frequented. Rarely do I find a fast food/restaraunt that is just bad everytime I goto it, ie; McDonalds here in Delaware is freakin terrible (McD's had gone downhill over the years anyway) everytime I've gone; food, service, amt of time, etc.), so, I no longer go there. Rally's by my house, I only goto in the evenings when this one particular manager's working. Food is f'n great then, subpar if they've got the 'teenagers' working. lol

Oh, and Country Griddle Pancakes at IHOP, ftw. I wish someone else would start making them, too.

i work at the new sonic as a car hop and we opened up last night and are open from 6am to 12

do you get or expect tips? I know if I park there I try to tip even though it's tough if you're paying with a credit card... and they dont seem to expect it?..

do you get or expect tips? I know if I park there I try to tip even though it's tough if you're paying with a credit card... and they dont seem to expect it?..

we don't expect them but they are very much appreciated when we do get them especially when it is this fucking cold outside (as i am putting on long johns now and getting ready to go into work tonight with a low temp of 10)