anyone know these guys or on here? 240sx rb, s2k, spec v

boosted98gst

I can remember about 5 or 6 years ago when speeds was the spot, there would seriously be atleast 50 cars rolling on 270.

That 240 wasnt that impressive really, unless that s2k was modded to hell and back the rb shouldve walked him. Maybe it just needs a driver mod. Anyways not a bad video. I always try finding local stuff on youtube but really never find anything

I can remember about 5 or 6 years ago when speeds was the spot, there would seriously be atleast 50 cars rolling on 270.

That 240 wasnt that impressive really, unless that s2k was modded to hell and back the rb shouldve walked him. Maybe it just needs a driver mod. Anyways not a bad video. I always try finding local stuff on youtube but really never find anything

im not sure what rb he has, but rb20det have less then 200whp so its not really all that impressive in stock forum.

I take that back, i just read the info about the video durrrrrrrr, its an rb25det w/277 whp says it right in front of me. lol

Haha yeah, there is a s14 cruising around columbus with a RB swap in it and its pure sex. A black guy drives it, we was cruising with him and his buddy who has a gsr powered crx over the summer. Idk if he is on this site, but that car is rediculous on the highway

Haha yeah, there is a s14 cruising around columbus with a RB swap in it and its pure sex. A black guy drives it, we was cruising with him and his buddy who has a gsr powered crx over the summer. Idk if he is on this site, but that car is rediculous on the highway

yeah ive been hearing about his car often now, my s13 is on its way to being RB power also, id like to meet up with the guys just to see his swap, i herd he did a very clean swap. BTW do you have aol?

His name is Brick. hes up at polaris sometimes.