Spoiler: Cloverfield

Dr. Apex

Thought I would put this out since the movie IMO was pretty weak.

Plot: People go to party, monster attacks city, dude goes to save the GF, friend gets bitten by little monster then later explodes(or gets shot or something, I think), dude finds GF and they all die.....end of movie. No explanation if the monster is killed or where it came from or anything.

Just my opinion but rent it.

I liked the movie as did everyone I've heard from until this thread, I think a lot of people are taking as just another monster movie. which it is not, it's different in many, many ways. all you really need to know going in is that the camera can make you sick if you're easily affected that way. whatever, drop a dramamine or something. Either way, to each his own.

it's different in many, many ways. all you really need to know going in is that the camera can make you sick if you're easily affected that way. whatever, drop a dramamine or something. Either way, to each his own.

Blair Witch, Blair Witch, Blair Witch!!!!

I just came from seeing it and I give it 9/10. I felt like I was in the movie. I was pretty terrified the whole time. Awesome experience!

For those who didn't like it, I recommend this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120685/

It explains everything to you and gives you a happy Hollywood ending.

Guest FooFooMaru

Saw tonight and thought it was awesome. Great movie, great thing was just watching and being interested in what was going on. Funny too just becuase Hudd and all that.

Very interesting and sweet movie all around. Suspensefull and all that.

Liked it better than I am Legend and that movie was BAMF

Saw tonight and thought it was awesome. Great movie, great thing was just watching and being interested in what was going on. Funny too just becuase Hudd and all that.

Very interesting and sweet movie all around. Suspensefull and all that.

Liked it better than I am Legend and that movie was BAMF

You liked that character? After listening to him for 5 minutes, I was ready to climb through the screen and choke his ass.

'Hey Rob, hey, hey, hey, Rob, where we goin, Rob, hey.' :mad:

Guest FooFooMaru
You liked that character? After listening to him for 5 minutes, I was ready to climb through the screen and choke his ass.

'Hey Rob, hey, hey, hey, Rob, where we goin, Rob, hey.' :mad:

Well yea....those parts were annoying but the other parts....the funny stuff. That was awesome lol

When he randomly said dumb things that were superb and such. That's what I was refering to.

Ok, just finished watching it and I've re-watched the Coney Island scene about 5 times and still can't see where the monster is on the screen.

It was ok, but I think the link I watched (see above) isn't good enough to get the full picture here. Guess I'll be going to the theater.