NTR friday nights

luckybusa

get ready true street racing friday nights. no tree straight green light and no time just score boards win light starting the first of the year. and don't know the exact date but they're are doin a no rules heads up nationals at trails sounds like a pretty good summer out there

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a lot of fun, if they don't give people a ton of shit about the no roll cage rule.

That's why I go to MCIR so often, they don't give a shit. Kil-Kare gave AtomicFusion and I crap last year when we ran 11.7's. Guy in the tower flat out wouldn't listen to us about the rule being 11.5. Made us drive all the way over to Tech and talk to them and have them notify them it's ok. Just to have them close the lanes on us 30minutes ahead of schedule becuase it was getting darker faster then they expected... /sigh

It will be a lot of fun, if they don't give people a ton of shit about the no roll cage rule.

That's why I go to MCIR so often, they don't give a shit. Kil-Kare gave AtomicFusion and I crap last year when we ran 11.7's. Guy in the tower flat out wouldn't listen to us about the rule being 11.5. Made us drive all the way over to Tech and talk to them and have them notify them it's ok. Just to have them close the lanes on us 30minutes ahead of schedule becuase it was getting darker faster then they expected... /sigh

MCIR is a very laid back track. The gal that works the entrance is cute to boot.

It does get abit bumpy in the backhalf, might cause some problems for some fast movers.

MCIR is a very laid back track. The gal that works the entrance is cute to boot.

It does get abit bumpy in the backhalf, might cause some problems for some fast movers.

the right line is really bad on a bike going 150+ with 10pds of air sucks

the right line is really bad on a bike going 150+ with 10pds of air sucks

shit... that lane is scary in a car only trapping around 120 too.

it has been that way for years....it seems like they are never gonna put money into that track. let alone get the board fixed. that damn thing is never reading right :mad:

Hey everyone (This is my first post, just registered :) )

Don't know if you've seen it yet but they posted the NTR schedule.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/schedule.asp?articleid=17791&zoneid=45&navsource=Track%20Schedule

I was just checking this out earlier today. I'm going to go ahead and go to the first event and see if they will let me race. I hope they do since there will be no times on the boards, but we'll see I guess.

mcir is a nice layed back track. havent seen anyone get kicked out yet. they are slowly putting money in the place. last year they tryed polishing out the big end of the track. this year the first 100' +/- is supposed to be all new concreat. boards are supposed to be fixed also. they where talking about putting on a stick shift drag also. i get my s10 done i will swing down to ntr and do the n/t street race format. :zoom:

mcir is a nice layed back track. havent seen anyone get kicked out yet. they are slowly putting money in the place. last year they tryed polishing out the big end of the track. this year the first 100' +/- is supposed to be all new concreat. boards are supposed to be fixed also. they where talking about putting on a stick shift drag also. i get my s10 done i will swing down to ntr and do the n/t street race format. :zoom:

I like MCIR a lot, I wish they would pave the pits though. I hate driving through all that gravel all the time.