Kid in Avatar

cquist

Someone had a picture of a cute little girl in their avatar that is now gone. She was about 1 year old with a huge smile. Who had this? My daughter has a half sister that looks EXACTLY like her and I was wanting to show her.

Yes it was my daughter, thank you for the kind words.

Here is a big picture of that pic.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/100_4763_800x600.jpg

Here is the another good pic I took of her back in October:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/100_4810_800x600.jpg

Yes she is, and is very easy during the day, her only fault is she is almost 11 months old and has only slept through the night a couple of times. I really shouldn't complain. :)

seriously, the trips always sleep through the night unless sick. Do you guys bring her into your bed if she is fussy?

why would you pierce the ears of an 11 month old?

We didn't, we had them pierced at 6 months old. :eek: In fact, the first pic is 20 minutes after they were pierced. The pediatrician does it. She does them at 6 months old, see older children touch and pull at their ears if you have them done later which almost guarantees them to get infected. At six months babies don't pull or touch their ears if they are a little sore. Also she got 4 vaccinations that day after they were pierced, she didn't even start crying until she got the shots in the legs. Her ears never bled or got infected and they are perfect. It's not like I took my daughter to the earing tree and had a 16 YO girl pierce them. Her Pediatrician is a very reputable doctor in Westerville.

seriously, the trips always sleep through the night unless sick. Do you guys bring her into your bed if she is fussy?

Yes we bring her into our bed at 3 am, we have tried the let her cry thing she will cry for an hour or more, and at 3 am you just want to go back to sleep because we have work, I get up at 5:45am. We have tried everything! It's her only thing I have to complain about. Right now she is sitting on my lap moving the mouse and laughing. She rarely ever cries, except at 3-4 am. :D

Yes we bring her into our bed at 3 am, we have tried the let her cry thing she will cry for an hour or more, and at 3 am you just want to go back to sleep because we have work, I get up at 5:45am. We have tried everything! It's her only thing I have to complain about. Right now she is sitting on my lap moving the mouse and laughing. She rarely ever cries, except at 3-4 am. :D

when one of the boys fuss usually I am the one to wake. Will go in pick them up for a minute to clam them down lay them back down and rub there backs for a minute till they fall back asleep.

works like a charm everytime.