SRT8 Cherokee

Stimmel1647545512

They are a high demand vehicle, so I doubt you are going to find a good deal on one. I am sure if Ricart has one, they have tacked on a limited vehicle cost to the price. I float around the Jeep world a lot, so if I find one, I will send it your way.

andy I would read on jeepforum for awhile- I have found that it is opposite of what you would expect- the specialized forums usually have better deals than the generic sources because it is a more informed market. Ex. corvetteforum has in general better deals on vettes than autotrader/ebay/craigslist- same with the corral for mustangs, and mr2oc for mr2s, jeepforum for jeeps. You are also more likely to find one that most of the bs has already been done on- ie common problems fixed or if you want to buy new you can read what people are paying and where... corvetteforum has corvette dealers online that offer great deals- I bet others do as well..

And what is the record these days

his made 408rwhp with a stainless works full exhaust, ported intake (which hurt, IMO), CAI, and a diablosport tune. I think he is the first to break 400rwhp on a stock longblock as well.

his made 408rwhp with a stainless works full exhaust, ported intake (which hurt, IMO), CAI, and a diablosport tune. I think he is the first to break 400rwhp on a stock longblock as well.

Was Hennessy's turbo SRT8 GC running a stock long block? That thing was sweet.

I'm not up on all the differences between the 6.1's, but the SRT8 Charger guys are pushing better numbers than that for sure. Jeep must be a different world altogether.....either way, all the other 6.1 platforms are envious of the "jeep launch" lol.

I'm not up on all the differences between the 6.1's, but the SRT8 Charger guys are pushing better numbers than that for sure. Jeep must be a different world altogether.....either way, all the other 6.1 platforms are envious of the "jeep launch" lol.

I'd love to strap a Kenne Bell onto one and just go around ass raping people from a dig. :lol::D

The engine between all of them is the same.

I though there was a S/C kit out for the Jeep that put out pretty good HP on a stock motor...

The engine between all of them is the same.

I though there was a S/C kit out for the Jeep that put out pretty good HP on a stock motor...

Yea, there is. But it's been known to blow up quite a few motors after not too long. Only a very few satisfied customers - can't get fueling right w/ them. I haven't been up on info in a while, since I got the stealth last year, but there were a lot of issues with tuning for a while. Who knows.

The drivetrains are pretty different, I think the loss comes from the transmission/transfercase/rear end.

Yeah, Hennessy's truck was a stock longblock I think, but he's cheating (boost) :D

The drivetrains are pretty different, I think the loss comes from the transmission/transfercase/rear end.

Yeah, Hennessy's truck was a stock longblock I think, but he's cheating (boost) :D

I was pretty sure the Hennessy SRT8 had a lot of work done to the motor. (head work)

Spankis- yeah, a co-worker has a Jeep SRT8 and he was talking about some tuning issues. He also dis-likes the s/c kit.

What do you consider "a hell of a deal?" I work with a guy at Firestone on Sunbury Rd who is looking to sell his black 07 model to buy the 08 model. It is not driven alot of miles and is completely stock. He is not a racer so I'm positive it has not been abused. Very very nice vehicle in my opinion. Let me know what you're looking to spend and I"ll stop by work and ask him if he's interested in letting it go at the price.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Stainless Works

Yea a lot of OEM intakes these days are pretty efficient