GTR in race trim video

launchin1st

They better pray that there's not a Corvette in their class. If that's a GT1 car, it's already game over for them. :D

I was actually going to ask if that particular car will be competing against the c6r?

Nevertheless, you comment might have too much arragance in it. The skyline will be no joke.

The GTR already beats the z06 in handling. Now, I just want to see what the race teams are capable of.

Jackson

the first gtr's being the 70's or the r32?

either way, your gay :)

how been, ben. havent seen you since greg bought your fwd talon.

tony

I was referring to the R32 to R34. While I respect what the cars can be made to do they were unholy front heavy(probably a worse weight bias than my dsm) and really never impressed me at all. What's the new car weigh?? It has to be at least 3800-4000lbs with the size of it and damn it's hideous. I havn't seen any material on the testing of the production cars but I doubt it beats the Vette and if it does it's marginal. Though I did hear the weight distribution is supposed to be better with the new car.

Tony, yeah it's been a long time. I had a turbo Laser for a while and sold it for the identical looking n/a car in the pic below. How's everything been??

I was actually going to ask if that particular car will be competing against the c6r?

Nevertheless, you comment might have too much arragance in it. The skyline will be no joke.

The GTR already beats the z06 in handling. Now, I just want to see what the race teams are capable of.

Jackson

Austin

Vehicle(s): '03 Z06; '07 Colorado

First name: Austin

I'm allowed. :lol:

oooooooowhooooohoooooo damn I love my car, glad I put the new suspension on it, makes getting off the off-ramps fun, thing handles really well for the cheap springs I put on. anyways that stock RB sure does sound well also. Glad I was able to get video of it either way.