Valentine's Day Dinner

TURBOED

stoney river does look good, although slightly more than I was hoping to pay. What's funny is that she doesn't like steak or nice seafood... so any place like that is basically a treat for myself, and she'll get the chicken...

classy

Clearly the goal, but still needs to be disguised :D

I would love to go to the fish market, but she isn't a big seafood fan. I may choose a different cameron Mitchel place though. Any thoughts for or against any of them?

Genji's mmmm Yum Yum sauce and fried rice.

I use to never want to eat here, its not even close to real japanese food, but I really enjoy the steak,shrimp and scalops......and the service is great.

If you and her enjoy japanese cuzines, Hana off of old henderson and bethel, is great place.for food, and to relax. Not everything on the menu is raw/sushi, they have alot of stuff to choose from.

You can also just stay home make some mac&cheese, some cornbread and some maddog 50/50 wine, you will be able to do it all less then 6 bucks and , would be romantic.