Smokables.

Patrick

I've been to a hookah bar a couple times a while back. It was interesting and that's about it. :)

I've tried a few different cigars, mainly cheapo Swishers and a few Italian and cough*Cuban*cough blends. It's one of those things I've done just to try but can't see myself picking up on it ever. Back in high school I tried cigarettes but that shit is so damn nasty.

Only tried Hookah a couple times, once with some sort of coffee flavored stuff and another with rose flavored. It was alright, not something I do that much though. Found some good German vanilla cigs at International Tobacco on campus, so that's what I've had lately. Used to smoke around a half-pack per day, cut back to one or two per day at the most.

Not a big cigar fan, but I'll enjoy one every once in a while. The convenient store shit is awful, if I ever feel like having one I'll try and make the trip to a decent cigar store. Nothing too expensive, but something that actually has a good taste and smell to it.

I don't mind menthols, hate regular cigs and straight clove cigs, but like the tobacco/clove mixes.

Really, I only like 2 of those kinds. The Sampoerna Xtra which Phillip-Morris (makers of Marlboro) bought at last year and then promptly closed killing all their cig lines. Pricks. Guess it was cutting into their sales. Almost every person who ever tried one was impressed and always wanted another. Very little clove and much better than...

My current cigarettes - Djarum Black. The other tobacco/clove cig that I kinda like. :(

I've never really been into cigars or hookahs. Maybe if I had the opportunity to try something really good. Otherwise, I'm already wasting money on cigarettes so I find it hard to spend it on more of the same.

I smoked mainly Marlboro Lights from the time I was 11 until about a year ago. Any other cig just wasn't the same. I HATED winstons, and could deal with camels. GT Ones was bad juju. Bummed a friends when I was out.

Cigars? Go to Tinder Box and ask for a good Acid. Tastes like sugar. [old school reference] It's so goooood once it touches the lips![/old school reference]

Since working with the youth and getting depper into my faith I have quit smoking and drinking. I have to be honest, I don't miss either of them.

.... about three days ago i quit smoking....

but i used to smoke any cigs... preferably newports or marboro smooths... i loved hookahs. but i quit.... and now i drink more... i figure its a good combo.. my liver should out last my lungs for abuse.

I love cubans when I can get my hands on them. Last one I bought was in arbua and it was 10$ USD for one. I smoked it for 30 minutes and got really light headed. I loved it.

When I used to smoke all the time I did either, Djarum Blacks, or black and milds with the paper filter removed from the inside of them. "phreaking them" not to be confused with phone phreaking... ^_^

I use to smoke from hookahs about 4 years ago, did it for about a year and lost all interest in it. I use to mix banana, strawberry, and fruit punch. It tasted like Hi-C. Used 3 kings coal, best coal for the money.

I have one of my own and so does my friend. We have way too much tobacco between us. Shnozzberry, Red Tea, Orange Soda, Cola, Cherry, Tobacco-free cherry, Pumpkin Pie, Lemonade, and Strawberry. We experiment with weird flavors. Plus I go to Shi Sha Lounge north of campus fairly frequently. The best mix at Shi Sha is Apple and Cinnamon. Good stuff. And definitely 3 Kings is the best coal for the money. A box of 10 rolls is $10.

I have one of my own and so does my friend. We have way too much tobacco between us. Shnozzberry, Red Tea, Orange Soda, Cola, Cherry, Tobacco-free cherry, Pumpkin Pie, Lemonade, and Strawberry. We experiment with weird flavors. Plus I go to Shi Sha Lounge north of campus fairly frequently. The best mix at Shi Sha is Apple and Cinnamon. Good stuff. And definitely 3 Kings is the best coal for the money. A box of 10 rolls is $10.

hookah FTW pat when u going down to gypsy again we just got a few new flavors mm greeen apple mmm

hookah FTW pat when u going down to gypsy again we just got a few new flavors mm greeen apple mmm

Im at hookah all the time lol usually Shi Sha, but ill pm you my #, gime a call or text sometime, im always up for it. They got new flavors here too, pistashio and tequila sunrise as an example. not bad stuff.

black and milds with the paper filter removed from the inside of them. "phreaking them" not to be confused with phone phreaking... ^_^

I always thought that was the most retarded thing ever. Why not just smoke it instead of spending 10 minutes removing a piece of paper? "It's the cancer paper," is what everyone always said. You'd have to be straight ignorant to believe that.