Smokables.

Patrick

Guest mrhobbz
I always thought that was the most retarded thing ever. Why not just smoke it instead of spending 10 minutes removing a piece of paper? "It's the cancer paper," is what everyone always said. You'd have to be straight ignorant to believe that.

A lot of people believe that they smoke better with the filter removed, i don't think they do personally. They also arent as harsh tasting with the filter removed, but it is a waste of time.

A lot of people believe that they smoke better with the filter removed, i don't think they do personally. They also arent as harsh tasting with the filter removed, but it is a waste of time.

I use to phreak mine in class at DeVry while the prof rambled on. That may explain my now 5 year "taking a trimester off just to get a break". Hmmmm....

I always thought that was the most retarded thing ever. Why not just smoke it instead of spending 10 minutes removing a piece of paper? "It's the cancer paper," is what everyone always said. You'd have to be straight ignorant to believe that.

It tasted better IMO without the paper. And in my college years I was known to put something else in with the tobacco. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I really need to drop my habit, it's just costing me too damn much.

But Newport 100s are my smokes of choice.

As far as the hookah goes, never been to one. A ton of my friends always call asking if I'd like to go but I always decline. Just doesn't seem like my thing. Maybe one day I will.

That's what I always here. Maybe once when I actually have two seconds of free time away from the woman I'll swing by one. Any recommendations?

Shisha or Gypsy, they're both on high, Shisha north of campus, and Gypsy south. Gypsy is at first and high, next to UDF, and Shi Sha is slightly north of Lane and High, across from Gumby's and next to Rutherford funeral home.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrhobbz
Shisha or Gypsy, they're both on high, Shisha north of campus, and Gypsy south. Gypsy is at first and high, next to UDF, and Shi Sha is slightly north of Lane and High, across from Gumby's and next to Rutherford funeral home.

Leeno's that used to be off of king and high was always pretty cool place, i heard they moved to hudson and indianola. Hardly ever a crowd. I honestly can't stand campus, except for the hot bitches.

It tasted better IMO without the paper. And in my college years I was known to put something else in with the tobacco. ;)

Not mixing it was a major failure when my friends and I tried it with a black, "tar":) seeping out of the tip. Eww. Never again.

Camel Lights are my smoke of choice.

Leeno's that used to be off of king and high was always pretty cool place, i heard they moved to hudson and indianola. Hardly ever a crowd. I honestly can't stand campus, except for the hot bitches.

Hudson and Summit, like a half block down from the intersection. Nice new place. It was always filled with little kids cause they didn't ID. Def a good place, though.

Guest mrhobbz
Hudson and Summit, like a half block down from the intersection. Nice new place. It was always filled with little kids cause they didn't ID. Def a good place, though.

When they were still off of king there was hardly anyone in there that I remember, but then again my buddies and I always went on weekdays past the kiddies bed times :)

Not mixing it was a major failure when my friends and I tried it with a black, "tar":) seeping out of the tip. Eww. Never again.

Camel Lights are my smoke of choice.

By black tar do you mean opium ?

When they were still off of king there was hardly anyone in there that I remember, but then again my buddies and I always went on weekdays past the kiddies bed times :)

Eh, i'd head down around ten, it'd be filled with screaming sophomores from the burbs, and they always seemed to close at one.