[GUN CREW] - The coolest .gif you will ever see

RedRocket1647545505

no way, my Acog is the 2nd love of my life, that scope impresses the hell out of me. i got a 30 mm aimpoint for X mas with a cantilever mount that I like for up close but 100 yards and up that ACOG is bad ass. Sweet pic though, made me want to drop some dime on the M4A3.

so in the real world where all of us live people would need this stuff for what?

To try to first scare away the zombies with our tacticoolness and mallninja looks. If that doesn't work (and it probably won't), and confrontation is enevitable, well then, atleast we look like we know what we're doing whilst killing. :cool:

acog sucks, the red dot sight has never let me down. Red dot is better in cod4 too.

Never had mine lose zero, or anything. Never liked the dot sight, for the simple fact there is no magnification. I liked being able to identify something greater than 100 yards with relative clarity. Then again I had a Leupold Mark 4 on my M14, that wins everything :D