People who take Rec leagues way too serious...

HotCarl

Anyone going to drop-in's tonight? Me and two other buddies of mine will be there. My name is Mark, got red Mission inline pants, come up and say hey if your there tonight. If I look like a rook tonight, gimme a break been a few years since I played, probably gonna be a bit rusty.

Anyone going to drop-in's tonight? Me and two other buddies of mine will be there. My name is Mark, got red Mission inline pants, come up and say hey if your there tonight. If I look like a rook tonight, gimme a break been a few years since I played, probably gonna be a bit rusty.

I dont usually go to drop ins i play on mondays. HotCarl we need players so you are in so deal with it lol. I will pm you with details.

I was there. Wearing a NY Ranger's jersey, even though Im more of a islander's fan its old and the thickest jersey i have plus my nips get cold and sensitive in that building ;) Sorry if i didnt say whats up I didnt realize anyone from CR was going to be there.

CobraWABBIT, let me know man Im definitly down. I just heard Hammer is also planning a 'draft league' on wed nights. Most OSU club ice guys will be team captains and draft their individual teams. Hammer says at least 10 games per session and teams should be pretty fair and even. Just got give you a heads up if your interested.

I was one of those guys... i got ejected for life from the league i used to play in for excessive contact and blatant intent to criticaly injure another player... and as far as i know, i still hold the record for the most penalty minutes in a single season (12 games - 162min) for roughing(2min)/unnecessary roughness(5min).

Parents hated me.