the 500

Black ITR Guy

looks like stewart and busch are at it again already this year.

watch the vid to see the wreck....

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=2&id=3237789

im sorry but i really hate kurt busch and his brother is just as much of a dick rag.

I dont really care for either driver myself...im a Jimmie Johnson fan, but y r u ripping on busch when stewart was the instigator of the whole thing?

This is why nascar is fun to watch.

That is why NASCAR isn't racing. ;) Orders straight from B France: "..more of your personalities" means "be an ass, it's more entertaining."

I heard Stewart posted up some great times in practicing. Too bad Toyota has to come in and taint what used to be American.

Toyotas are just as American, if not more, than any big3 car. Hell, Dodge's were German, by your logic.

y r u ripping on busch when stewart was the instigator of the whole thing?

Busch blocked him, Tony didn't start shit.

I never really like Tony Stewart, but now that he's driving a Toyota I might root for him a little more often.

I dont really care for either driver myself...im a Jimmie Johnson fan, but y r u ripping on busch when stewart was the instigator of the whole thing?

granted tony is no saint but both busch brothers are complete assholes. they whine piss and bitch everytime they dont get their way or things arent going their way. i have watched busch wreck leaders in the truck series, ruin peoples runs in the busch series and just be a complete tool way to much.

too bad its not like the old school days where the drivers would get out after a crash and fight each other, also I would like to add the new C.O.T. cars are ugly.......

Agreed 100%

It's kinda boring but I still watch it every once in a while until football season starts. Jeff Gordon FTW :cool:

That is why NASCAR isn't racing. ;) Orders straight from B France: "..more of your personalities" means "be an ass, it's more entertaining."

Toyotas are just as American, if not more, than any big3 car. Hell, Dodge's were German, by your logic.

Knew that would come from you. I'm still laughing at your open wheel racers getting their asses handed to them from the GOOD OL' BOYS. Toyota is a Japanese name, and didn't start in America, like the BIG 3. To me Toyota taints it, but money talks, so I can't blame the drivers. I'll be at BW3's this sunday getting my NASCAR on :cool:

Knew that would come from you. I'm still laughing at your open wheel racers getting their asses handed to them from the GOOD OL' BOYS.

Keep in mind that the open wheel racers get de-moted to NASCAR. When they suck bad enough, that's the only place for them to go. I wouldn't get too cocky about it. :p

Indy and Cart are a joke anymore.

Yup and that's why their drivers can't compete. There's plenty of NASCAR drivers that run Le Mans aswell as other driving sports. Reguardless of what people think, NASCAR drivers honestly have skill. It takes a little more than just a set of balls to run all out at 190MPH with cars less than 6 inches all around you.

I heard Stewart posted up some great times in practicing. Too bad Toyota has to come in and taint what used to be American.

*Waiting on this to turn into why open wheel/road racing/rally is far better thread*

um back in the 50s there were competive imports in nascar. They were talking about it during the cup race 1959 was the last time a import manufactor had won a cup race.

Yup and that's why their drivers can't compete. There's plenty of NASCAR drivers that run Le Mans aswell as other driving sports. Reguardless of what people think, NASCAR drivers honestly have skill. It takes a little more than just a set of balls to run all out at 190MPH with cars less than 6 inches all around you.

i like that alot of them are running dirt in their spare time. did anyone watch all the nascar boys come to eldora that was a really really good race.

ALMS is where its at. i avoid nascar but i think it would be entertaining if they raced how they used to like in the sand on the beach.

sometimes what one man thinks is an improvement another man thinks is a mistake. the same thing is happening with the NFL right now some people high up in the NFL think it is a discrace to them to have players playing in mud and snow but alot of people prefer the mud and snow.