Get yer tire chains out

Sam1647545489

got a 1/2 inch here in newark by like midnight then it all stopped. wtf, over? i stayed up to act stupid in like a half foot of snow, and this is what we get.

Yeah it just took a small break, its getting some nice drifts out there now. Call me when the stang gets stuck ill come pull you out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off today :) (worked all weekend). Wife had to go into work though which sucks. and the kids are home today too.

Before it started snowing, this thread consisted of people posting how small their penor is by posting incredibly large trucks. It was funny to browse through it the first time :).

Just got back from driving downtown. I was able to witness a jeep pull the front tires off the ground after ramping over a huge pile of salt. Followed by the unfortunate Camry driver that found out how the front end of her car can slam down with a quickness, resulting in what looked like to be some fun damage.

The roads downtown were still a little iffy, nothing too bad just enough you have to watch your ass for dumb asses in their big ole SUVs flying down the road coming up to the red light which you are sitting at.

Biggest hazard of the road today: Other drivers. I think Ohioans inherit dumb points and completely forget how to drive when it snows more than an inch.

Biggest hazard of the road today: Other drivers. I think Ohioans inherit dumb points and completely forget how to drive when it snows more than an inch.

No doubt. I was coming up 23 this morning where there was VERY minimal pavement showing and got passed and cutoff by two different vehicles. A suburban and an H3. The suburban also caused another vehicle to lose control momentarily a little ahead of me.

4WD != Stop on a dime on ice.

:eek::wtf: :bs:

WTF? Not anywhere in the areas I traveled. Sawmill road sucked, 33/161 sucked and I was out from 8am until about noon.

I give mother nature credit for the melting she did late morning.

The road crews actually did a decent job this time around.

sorry i just got in on this thread Sam, I was out making all the money...

I feel ya on this one, I did 14 hours straight the first time out, came home, slept for 2 hours, then went out for clean up for about another 4 hours, came home slept one hour and had to go back out this morning at 2am to do another round of everything. Had 30+ hours of plowing this time out. Heard more is coming this friday.