Radiohead North American Tour 2008

Flyin Miata

They've released dates and venues for the first 8 stops on the North American tour. No info for Cleveland yet other than the fact that they will be making a stop there. I'm guessing they will either have it at Blossom or the Q.

http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/

You can order tickets here 2 days earlier than when Ticketmaster will have them. Tickets for the first 8 shows go on sale in 2 days, hopefully they will hold off on releasing tickets for the Cleveland show until I have some more money.

I'm excited as hell to see my favorite band coming to Cleveland though, who else is planning on going? :woowoo:

best concert to go to in cleveland is bone thugs and you know it dude.

this will be ok... but not as good as bone

+1 I have been to a bone thugs concert but it wasn't in Cleveland. I watched them smoke a blunt before going on stage. Then Twiztid came on after them. It was a good concert. Many girls flashed their boobs. People kept coming up to me and asking me if I had any weed to sell.

I must look like a drug dealer ? :confused:

Are they supposed to be playing Bonnaroo again? I'm probably going this year (m.i.a. and Metallica, hell yes.)

I never went to Bonnaroo. I known someone who lives in Chattanooga and she always begged me to drive down there. I never did though. I love camping but not with that many people for days straight. I would be afraid someone would damage my tent. I am anal about my camping supplies.

True. That's why I try to avoid mainstream radio whenever possible. It ruins every good song. By those statistics everyone should be saying the same for Metallica. I mean they had "Mandatory Metallica" every day at 5PM. I have never heard of the blitz doing that consistently with any other band.

The big difference though is that Metallica > *