germain ford

Guest agtw31

my girlfriend was wanting a new GT,and the moron salesman at Germain told my girlfriend that her 710 credit score was pretty low,she might have to put at least $7000 down.

friggin moron blew a sale right off the bat.

she bought an Acura RSX instead.

maybe she needed the $7k down to get to a specific payment? credit score is good, not perfect, but good...but then keep in mind too, many lenders are tightening up on things and requiring better scores than 12 mos. ago to get the best rates. if her rate was high and her payment desire low, then it would take some cash and that's what the below sounds like.

likely not the salesperson's decision either. F&I is who would check the rate and depending on how they are set up, the sales guy may just be delivering the news.

my girlfriend was wanting a new GT,and the moron salesman at Germain told my girlfriend that her 710 credit score was pretty low,she might have to put at least $7000 down.

friggin moron blew a sale right off the bat.

she bought an Acura RSX instead.

i told her not to say anything to the guy when she looked at the mustang,just drive it and see if you like it.

she was trading in a 97 dodge ram 4x4 she bought new,and was going to put 10k down and finance around 5 grand.

this goof sat down and said that crap about her score,and i told her to just get up and leave.

she did like the mustang but the resale would suck on it,and she drove an RSX and loved it.

the funny part is she never gets this thing over 5 grand,she's never had an import before,and thinks it wll blow up if she hammers it.

i told her not to say anything to the guy when she looked at the mustang,just drive it and see if you like it.

she was trading in a 97 dodge ram 4x4 she bought new,and was going to put 10k down and finance around 5 grand.

this goof sat down and said that crap about her score,and i told her to just get up and leave.

she did like the mustang but the resale would suck on it,and she drove an RSX and loved it.

the funny part is she never gets this thing over 5 grand,she's never had an import before,and thinks it wll blow up if she hammers it.

DAMN, so she was only financing 5k over, im guessing, 36 month? Thats ALOT of money to put down on a car.