yousef@ A 2 Z window tint

SRTurbo04

First off when thorne was looking for window tint quite a few people mentioned a guy nanme youseff ...welll after thinking about it hard this is the same guy that did my window tint on my grand prix last year, did an excellent job back then an decedid to get my srt4 done today an had an opening at huis shop this afternoon

A 2 Z window tint

4555 e.groves rd unit 43

614 374 1065

guy name is yousef

He did my srt4 an grand prix for 150 apiece did an excellent job very friendly guy everytime I've been there...did such a great job brining a camaro to him on friday I think someone said hehad been doin this for 22 years so he knows his stuff ill get pics up tonigth

Have you ever seen how a back window on a camaro turns out he has done? been lookin in to this for a while but people say they have problems with the rear window because of the rear defrost!

The previous owner of my Trans am had the rear window tinted . I noticed he just disconnected the rear defroster. The tint looks good though.

Have you ever seen how a back window on a camaro turns out he has done? been lookin in to this for a while but people say they have problems with the rear window because of the rear defrost!

He does all his tinting in one piece... most people will do the back window in two piece... i have seen it done on a 94 Firebird Formula that he did and it looked great...

wait for tickets. i had 23% thru him and within a month, westerville PD determined it was actually 18% w/ factory glass "tint"

he is great though, had my old car done thru him, as well as my g/fs mazda 3. works quick, and it looks great every time

• 2 weeks later...