Is this a good price?

93toNV

I have a buddy who said he would sell me his 94 Mustang GT with small mods (pulleys, exhaust etc...) for $2500 and for another $200 he'd kick in a set of 03 Cobra Rims. The car has a new 5spd tranny put in, clutch and flywheel. The motor and car have 155k on them. Body is in decent shape, a little bit of surface rust and some clearcoat peel. Would you jump on this?

That seems like a decent price depending on the shape of the interior since the exterior obviously needs some work.

You will see way more mileage out of the motor if he took care of it. The only thing I would be worried about at that mileage is the tranny which seems to be taken care of already.

I would jump on it. Throw a paint job on there and that is a very good deal on those rims if they are in decent shape.

Go for it man. I am positive you will enjoy the car.

And it runs how well?

Car runs excellent, doesn't leak, knock or smoke, (unless you want the tires to... ;) ) Interior is in good shape and is black, car is red. I do not have pics of it, he just works with me.

My 94 GT had about 207k when I got rid of it...ran fine. Needed some exhaust repair and a bit of front suspension work.

I don't really miss it though. I'd take an LT1 F-body over that car in a heartbeat.

The other car i was looking at is even cheaper. It is a 92 Camaro RS with the 305 in it tho. :jerkit: Im assuming that Stang would be quite a bit quicker?