Twin Turbo Mustang Results (Stock Long Block)

DTM Brian

Stock heads, intake, and cam.

42 pound injectors, maf, and dyno tune.

The boost got a bit out of control on the run one which we had to abort.

Not bad power considering this car would of made 190 to 200 rwhp before the turbo kit.

380 rwhp at 9 psi

Boost climbed to almost 17 pounds on the run that is in red.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Matt%20Lehman.jpg

What turbos where they? It seems kinda laggy. Not bad numbers at 9psi however. I think with a smaller a/r or smaller turbine in general the torque could get over 500 much lower in the RPM band.

What turbos where they? It seems kinda laggy. Not bad numbers at 9psi however. I think with a smaller a/r or smaller turbine in general the torque could get over 500 much lower in the RPM band.

4.10 gears do not do much for boost on an inertia dyno :)

First, Brian and his father are very cool. We ran into a small issue and they couldn't have been any cooler about it. I have been to other dyno companies and they act like their building is on fire and want you out as quick as possible. This was not the case as all with Brian.

I am not the owner of the car.

The turbos are very similar to a 50 trim internal gated. The gear really hurts the spool, on the street it spools a bit quicker just before 4K. There is still alot more power to be made, but the owner of the car loves to drive it hard and doesn't want to push it.

First, Brian and his father are very cool. We ran into a small issue and they couldn't have been any cooler about it. I have been to other dyno companies and they act like their building is on fire and want you out as quick as possible. This was not the case as all with Brian.

The turbos are very similar to a 50 trim internal gated. The gear really hurts the spool, on the street it spools a bit quicker just before 4K. There is still alot more power to be made, but the owner of the car loves to drive it hard and doesn't want to push it.

+1 on being very cool guys that are just as interested in good customer realations as they are putting a good tune on your car. Part of the spool time could have been realated to some minor manifold exhaust leaks that havent yet been taken care of. However the cars runs great and is a lot of fun.

Thanks for coming out today guys. I really enjoyed the opportunity to tune the car. Hope to see you guys again this spring. I will keep this forum up to date on the car show.

car show hmmmm new fuel pump and spray lets see if i can win a prize this yr

I dont think that would have been it on turbomustangs but we will get a few pics up. I have some photos of what they started with but the kit doesnt resemble much of the original kit.

I think so... They just changed it to theturboforums.com sorry...

http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104824.0

Brian and his Father are among the nicest business owners I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Their attention to detail is second to none. They certainly take their time and make sure they do things right!