the dumb fuck with the sts z28 the plate starts with sts

slowbusa

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/twistedrx7/cornholio.gif

Damn you, as i was finding a picture and editing it you posted before me....you bastard...

I will call upon the wrath of the almighty bunghole. Come out with your pants down.

I banned myself, but realized I couldnt post so I unbanned myself and typed a pretty cool reply, but then I banned myself again before I hit submit so I had to unban myself again, after that I typed this reply and did it rather quickly before I forgot to hit submit and banned myself again, now that I properly submitted this reply I am going to go and ban myself...again

I banned myself, but realized I couldnt post so I unbanned myself and typed a pretty cool reply, but then I banned myself again before I hit submit so I had to unban myself again, after that I typed this reply and did it rather quickly before I forgot to hit submit and banned myself again, now that I properly submitted this reply I am going to go and ban myself...again

Are you threatening yourself?

In my land we have but no bunghole.