gun guys - UpLula loader

evan9381

The stock Glock magazine loader is similar to that in concept. I use it whenever I go to the range. Works out fairly well. I load my Bersa and P22 by hand since they're simple. I'll probably pick up a Lula for AR-15 mags whenever I get one. Saves on the fingers.

That's why I take as many new shooters with me as possible, so I don't have to load my own mags, LOL.

I've never had problems with the 13 rounders for my XD-45, and those have a bit of a reputation for being a little tight. But I'm up to 10 mags for it now, so I may just have to get one of those!

That's why I take as many new shooters with me as possible, so I don't have to load my own mags, LOL.

I've never had problems with the 13 rounders for my XD-45, and those have a bit of a reputation for being a little tight. But I'm up to 10 mags for it now, so I may just have to get one of those!

Your XD didn't come with a mag loader? My father's did. :confused:

Same concept as the Glock loader.

Your XD didn't come with a mag loader? My father's did. :confused:

Same concept as the Glock loader.

Oh yeah, but I never use the thing. To be honest, it's pretty clunky, I'm quicker loading mags by hand. One less mag loader in the range bag=one more actual mag in the range bag, too.

Realistically, if you NEED the mag loader for an XD45, you shouldn't be shooting an XD45, or any .45.