Rust Repair.

Patrick

I was working on my RX-7 today...and got really pissed off.

I found rust :mad:

It was a tiny spot, but enough to warrant my attention (just about anything on this car does)

Now, I want to get it fixed. Where can I go get it taken care of? It's on the rocker below my driver's door. I want it removed, and painted. Make it look like it was never there. I don't know how to do it and want to keep this car rust free.

Also, keep in mind I would like to keep the price from being astronomical, as I am a college student, but will pay to have it done right. None of these "paint the whole car" but...yeah, you know what I mean. Where's the best place?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/clbsinvaders/untitled-2.jpg

This place called Body Masters in Canal Winchester did a FANTASTIC job on removing rust from our van for a crazy awesome price about 5 years ago. He did some recent body work on my Mustang and it was great as well.

I am sure a lot of places do it but that is the only one I have experience with.

Quite the distance from your though.

Ask the guys at C&G next door to midstate (in the back left corner of buyers circle). They do a lot of paint work for us....they may do that type of body work!

And why aren't you at work Mr. Sean... :p

I'll have to get a quote from both of those places, I just want it done. That and the radio are the only things keeping it from pristine.

And why aren't you at work Mr. Sean... :p

haha Sean skipped out on electrical class this morning! But yeah I actually am looking for a shop to do some light body work on my A4. I want the lowers painted, door moldings chopped off, fender paint chips fixed and so forth, just a bunch of little things but they add up.

haha Sean skipped out on electrical class this morning! But yeah I actually am looking for a shop to do some light body work on my A4. I want the lowers painted, door moldings chopped off, fender paint chips fixed and so forth, just a bunch of little things but they add up.

I know how that is, I have a few dents to be taken out and chips to be filled.

Yeah because Fucking Antwon The Great (you know who i am talking about) decided we didn't have class Monday for presidents day. CSCC has this Friday off not Monday. So, I am still working on shit that I am now behind on lmao.

You also have a spotted thread going for you Joe, you haven't found it yet :)