jeep 4.0 injector problem?

Dave1647545494

I picked up this 94 cherokee 4.0 and it had a bent valve on cyl 3 and bent pushrod so I put another head on it and got it going drove it for a couple days and on my way home from work yesterday it starts rattling and stalls get the valve cover off and I have 2 bent pushrods on cylinder 4 and the end of the spark plug is all hoed out but the valves and rocker arms seem ok the oil level is also now way over full like 3 inches over the mark do these things have injector problems or a computer error that cuases the injector to lock open?

I'm going to replace the pushrods and change the oil again and see what happens but I'd like to correct the root of the problem

thanks

rockers torqued to spec, not driving it ( too fucking cold to change the oil outside ), just a junkyard head......

I've got it mostly sorted out if it keeps dumping fuel after I change the oil and fire it back up I'll pop a new injector in there if it still does it after that I'll replace the pcm :)

This used to be my Jeep :). I only had it maybe a few weeks and decided I didn't feel like working on it and gave dave a call he bought it.

It was running like poo when I got it. Found out that cylnder 3 had a bent pushrod. Well. I gave up. Dave took it and replaced the head. He said the valve on cylnder 3 was broke off (woops).

I thought it would be a quick fix so I replaced the injectors. Dave. I think my brother still has the injectors that were on it. I called him and he's going to look for them in a few. I'll probably pick them up today or tomorrow when I go by my parents house. Maybe the injectors I got from ebay were the wrong ones? Maybe one's f'd up?