Pinks

Sam1647545489

Gotta be the gayest shit ever. I never seen so many people be so happy beating another car after they had to ask for lengths. How can you say you beat them when you had to have 5 car head start. The best is when someone asks for 20 cars. Hell I think there was one where the guy started at 1/8th mile. I mean seriously.

it's a tough call really. It really wouldn't be a show if they made them run heads up every race. You'd know who was going to win after the first race. Not sure if you saw the race where the guy losing refused to ask for lengths and lost his car.

It makes for a more interesting show when they negotiate. Like this year, you'll be setting me out 10 cars in your RX7 and I'll still be happy when I beat you. ;)

Jason

he sam are you building the fd for a street strip car and drag. like what im doing?

did you see my post about putting in a powerglide and a gear vendors overdrive.

It will be a street strip car most likely. I dunno yet though, I would like to be able to drive it somewhat on the street. I still got along way before I have to worry about how streetable I am goin to make it.

This is mostly why I don't watch the regular Pinks show. Too many whiners and too much Drama/Sandbagging. They do the best they can to make the show interesting and the racing competitive, but it's just not cool. The episode with the Honda punk who thought he could race with the big boys and needed 20 lengths was both funny and pathetic. The one cool move I've seen, though it didn't pay out, was a guy who put a fake nitrous system in his car.

What I really enjoy is Pinks - All Out. Now that's a fun show. Lots of real cars and real heads-up drag racing. :D

If you need 20 cars in any race then why the fuck are you racing that car? That's like saying I can out run your car on foot....Just give me 3/4 of the track, oh and don't run your nitrous. I could see a half a car or 2 but if you need more then that, you have no business racing. Besides whats in it for the guy who beats you after you get half track? That guy gets a car twice as slow as what he has? Why would you put your drag car on the line for a honda with a K&N and muffler?

If you need 20 cars in any race then why the fuck are you racing that car? That's like saying I can out run your car on foot....Just give me 3/4 of the track, oh and don't run your nitrous. I could see a half a car or 2 but if you need more then that, you have no business racing. Besides whats in it for the guy who beats you after you get half track? That guy gets a car twice as slow as what he has? Why would you put your drag car on the line for a honda with a K&N and muffler?

*Supposedly* the two teams confer and decide on what to bring to the track. Though I don't think I've ever seen a regular Pinks episode where both teams showed up with comparable cars. Usually one team has a throwaway car they slapped together with shop parts in the previous week.

worst show ever. the only episode i ever saw was the one where the firebird raced the turbo honda, with the honda (20 year old zit popping punk) asked for 20 lengths.

This was a funny show... That kid was a worthless, chubby, lazy fuck who looks like he's never worked a day in his life.