corvette's and snow.

AJ

What the hell was he planning to do when he eventually got moving? I mean, his buddies aren't going to walk behind him the whole way home. Should've just left the car where it was, parked on the street. Cut his losses.

...idiot.

I think that either A) he can't drive (using too much throttle too quickly) or B) he is on ice not snow. RWD high powered cars are bad in the snow but if the tires aren't bald and his limited slip differential is functioning appropriately it shouldn't be THAT bad.

But my god if you have that hard of a time getting out of the parking spot what will it be like at the next traffic light- get a rental/beater for those days.

it couldnt have been that bad. there is a guy up the road from me who drives his C5 everyday all year. and i know a girl who drives her s2000 all year too. i think his tires just werent fit for the job.

oh did i mention that i just just a new lamborghini murcielago on home road in the snow?

it couldnt have been that bad. there is a guy up the road from me who drives his C5 everyday all year. and i know a girl who drives her s2000 all year too. i think his tires just werent fit for the job.

oh did i mention that i just just a new lamborghini murcielago on home road in the snow?

Their is a guy that lives in my neighborhood that has a Murcielago and he drives it everyday ! It is red , maybe it was the one you seen.

Should've bought an Evo.

Bah, most evos don't like to get their tires dirty.. ;)

Seriously though, I drove a '98 T/A year round, through a couple New England winters. It can be done, and done pretty easily. This guy just had no clue.. and probably summer tires. :p

lambo wants you to drive them in the snow apparently....