No more 1BADLTZ

Buck531

Car is gone. Lady came last night and looked at it and gave me a certified check today for $3k. I think she said she lived on the South East side of Columbus. if you see a Lumina with a bra on the front of it and it's lowered with a single exhaust.. it was mine :).

Sucks though. The 3k might go towards a new furnace in the house because the one in there now is making some moaning noise. Suck.

oh man, what did you do to it?

I brought it home and looked at it a little more. It has some shitty down pipe and u-bend delete. a 3.4 pulley (gasp) and some Knock retared (fail). I haven't scanned it yet, but I threw my intake from my Lumina on it and it seemed to have helped it a little.

I have a 3" Catless downpipe with the ubend delete and I'm going to throw a tune on it and it should be rockin' shortly :). It's pretty quick now, but I think the jackasses at the Dealership put in 87 octane :(.

Are you serious? You think they did? Of course they did.

When I asked him what gas did he put in. He paused for a split second and said "premium". I have a little under 1/2 a tank now. On the way home I think I'll put some 92/93 in it and see if it helps.

Got some random misfire on cylnder 4. Nothing too bad though. I started scanning as soon as it started snowing :(. I goosed it a little and saw about 3 degrees of KR at 15% throttle. Then I stopped off at speedway and put in 9 gallons of 92 and goosed it a few minutes later. Almost nothing. :).

I can't wait for the weather to get un-snowy/wet. :)