Anybody missing an 07 CBR 600RR???

Casper

An 07 red w/black 600RR was picked up today and is going to the city impound lot right now. License plate 61NEW. It has a tank protector that says CB SuperFour (or something like that). It was found near Parson and Thurman.

From the sounds of it, the bike is fine. No damage. A cop saw a guy riding it with no helmet and no glasses. The cop passed him, and yelled out "you need some glasses man". As the guy passed, he pulled over, got off the bike, and walked away. The cop turned around, ran the plate, and found it was stolen.

So, if you're missing an 07 CBR 600RR, red and black, I'd be getting ahold of the city impound lot.

wow serpico did some great police work by just yelling at the guy. if he wouldnt have been so lazy and actually pulled him over instead of just yelling they may have actually caught the guy.

wow serpico did some great police work by just yelling at the guy. if he wouldnt have been so lazy and actually pulled him over instead of just yelling they may have actually caught the guy.

Had I been riding without eye protection, got pulled over, I would be on here bitching about it. In my eyes, the cop was actually cool by not pulling the guy over.

also, only the owner can pick up a vehicle from the lot. it doesnt matter if you can describe it to a T. if your name isnt on the title (or maybe registration), you are screwed.

when i was in high school i got my moms car impounded when they were in florida for vacation. had to wait a week to get it out because she had to be the one who did it. it was not cheap and they were not happy.

Had I been riding without eye protection, got pulled over, I would be on here bitching about it. In my eyes, the cop was actually cool by not pulling the guy over.

yeah, if i got let off with no ticket i wouldnt be too pissed. ive been stopped by cops before for some bullshit and then let go 10 minutes later with a warning. i figured it was just because they wanted to see if my car was stolen, or if i was riding dirty lol.

i guess im kinda on the fence. i can see where youre coming from, but if it was my bike, id be like wtf dude why didnt you stop him and not just yell at him?