cant believe im about to ask this...

Orion

well, i would definately like to have some nav and some bumps. what is it that you would do for me, scott?

and thanks guys, for the knowledge.

if you want stereo stuff go buy what you want I can help you install it......

if you want to make it faster call slow motion and see what they can do for ya

TLs are really nice. I really miss mine (black on tan '04) I put over 50,000 miles on it in the 2 years that I had it.

Just to clear things up from the other thread, the TL has been offered with an MT since 04, the Type-S made a return in 07 (I think)

Most of the best forums have already been listed. I got some good info from Acurazine. As far as performance goes, there isn't that much available for the J-series (Honda's V6); most of the stuff available is for the 4-bangers.

not really lookin to make it faster, unless its cheap to do so. no, i think youll see the dj of old, perhaps try to resurrect the "bling brothers" of yesteryear. theres no rule that only sam is allowed to have a pimp car.

(bling brothers references the trio of bucky, clay and i, who at one period were all three rockin black vehicles with chrome wheels and tricked out interiors)